1/24 Terrible Transit Camper RFI

From the WIP here:

It's time to unveil the terrible Transit Camper. I don't know why people fly away to expensive foreign holiday destinations when all you need is a reasonably priced camper van. Home is where you park it, and all that. There wasn't much sun to be chased this morning, but there was a good layer of thick Peak District mist. The sunshine will be back again in 6 or 7 months so I shouldn't complain. In the meantime, here it is:

spacer.png

spacer.png

It's quite habitable inside, some mod-cons...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'll admit the outside is a little scruffy but the pop-top pops so all is well.

spacer.png 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

That'll do you. Although of course, the only thing better than one scruffy Transit is two scruffy Transits...

spacer.png 

ANTEATER OUT. 

• Like 51

Inspired creativity, brilliantly executed.  Every detail is gloriously awful.  I love the taped-up front flasher lens - and that carpet!   Oooh that carpet...  :nuke:  I've really enjoyed following the build and the end result is.....a beautiful grot-box. 

That's pure filth... just how I like it. I love the small details - gaffer tape, traces of primer and an on-going rust problem. I bet its next MOT is going to be pricey. It's been a pleasure to follow this build.

Any plans to complete the trilogy?

• 4 months later...

What a great build!  All the the small details make this superb!  👌

That said, if I came across the real thing, not sure I'd want to smell the interior if the outside is anything to go by!  🤢

Keith 😁