Ammo by Mig RAL 7021 Dunkelgrau

AMC1965

Hi there, does anyone else have difficulties with the Ammo by Mig product A.MIG-0008? It is the RAL 7021 Dunkelgrau.  For some reason, whenever I use it (generally over a primer) it bubbles and leaves a shiny finish.  I never have this problem with any of the other acrylics by this company.  It is well shaken before use and is within 1 years purchase so not sure what the issue is.  I would say that it is me but as mentioned, I do not have any problems with the other acrylics by Mig, they go on a treat.  Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I use tamiya light grey primer, never had a problem with it before. I have always used Mig paints over the tamiya primer in the past with no ill effects so am assuming it is a bum batch or something. I have bought another bottle and will try it out this weekend on a spare bit of plastic. Failing that, I have used the vallejo primer RAL7021 before effectively and may just revert to that. I mainly do western desert representations so the RAL7021 will be under other layers and only show where weathered. All good fun 🙂

Edited by Mike
Removing huge quantity of blank space after post