1/72 RAF Eurofighter Typhoon FGR4 - modified Revell kit and “night shoot” diorama…

• The Shearwater changed the title to 1/72 RAF Eurofighter Typhoon FGR4 - modified Revell kit and “night shoot” diorama…
6 hours ago, PLC1966 said:

Wow, that is excellent, lovely painting, lovely weathering.  And the Hanger is a quality bit of work.  Good photo's.  Well done. 

Thank you - it’s a Noy’s Miniatures hangar backdrop, a great addition to the stash!

6 hours ago, Spitfire madman said:

Excellent build 👍 

Thank you 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Samuraiwarrior said:

Super stuff. 

The diorama shot is very impressive and believable. 

That is one heck of a load on your Typhoon! 

Thanks for sharing 

Kevin 

Thank you - the lighting / focus stacking works rather well especially on the “night” shots. Re the load: I nearly didn’t put all the Meteors on, as it indeed looks like an unrealistically large weapons load! I googled lots of photos during the build, and many of them show this exact loadout on squadron aircraft, so I can only assume it’s a feasible configuration. I know the Typhoon has huge amounts of power, so weight wouldn’t be an issue…!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, robgizlu said:

Nice job - the night shots are really effective

Rob

12 hours ago, Graham T said:

Jaw dropping!  Thought it was the real thing!!

Thanks guys… I discovered this method by accident with my last build - a small torch gives a very convincing scale lighting setup! 

14 hours ago, ColinChipmunkfan said:

Absolutely love it- so realistic- modelling and photography is excellent. Well done sir!!🙂

16 hours ago, Richard E said:

An excellent build, your fifth picture could easily be a picture of the real thing.

18 hours ago, Selwyn said:

Great Build!

Selwyn

Thank you all, really appreciate the kind feedback - I’m definitely a fan of this “night” shoot style!