Cats, they're taking over. Part 4

keefr22

2 hours ago, airfixpeter said:

Let's play spot the cat or(cats) 

My lot all in one room 

IMG_20231022_094307_edit_12202539097617

Tuning the hunting skills by the look of it,with the two at the window as backup and the one on the floor about to pounce the rabbit won't stand a chance....

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, stevehnz said:

More like gimme, I want to see if I can eat it. A wee cutey.

Steve.

This cutie holds the whole village. He's the coolest guy here. Looks after the order, fights drives away strangers. The smartest of all the local cats.

• Like 6

Since everyone here loves cats, I'll tell you my story.

My wife and I love cats very much and would have had a cat for a long time, but we are allergic to animals. About 5 years ago, we built ourselves a country house. And wild cats live here. We began to feed them. Gradually they got used to it and began to consider our site their own. But they were not given in hand. We got to know everyone's character and gave everyone names. When winter came, I made them a house with warm bedding. We are forced not to let them into our house, but now we have cats, which we are very happy about. The most important one began to allow himself to be stroked. Three very cute kittens have recently appeared.

We are happy with this gang!

• Like 13

15 hours ago, Dmitriy1967 said:

The most important one began to allow himself to be stroked. Three very cute kittens have recently appeared.

We are happy with this gang!

That's a lovely story! 🐱 :)

Keith

• Like 4

On 29/10/2023 at 13:56, Vince1159 said:

What a fantastic photo i think that must be a very rare one as well,five cats at the same bowl and no hissing/claws out and fur standing on end because one's the boss and wants his share first...

This gang fights and disputes only in the spring, when the time of love comes. And now they stick together. When it's -25C outside, sleeping snuggled up to each other is warmer. And coming from the forest to the fox, it is easier to resist the group.

Here's an old photo, when I haven't built them a house yet.

53298319958_9650047235_b.jpg

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...