Cats, they're taking over. Part 4

keefr22

Been off work today due to having an absolute beast of a cold/bug. Decided to let Patch come in and he spent ages laid at my feet and then he joined me on the sofa! He stayed for quite some time before he got down and availed himself  to a guzzle of water from my glass! 😆

p?i=025307fecf5705b7d1aa246b0a9100d0

Regards,

Steve

• Like 11

5 hours ago, BIG X said:

Patch's story warms my heart with each unfolding episode - Steve - you are a lovely guy & this is a lovely story.

Steve

Thanks Steve thats very kind of you. Have to admit that i've fallen hook, line and sinker for the grumpy little sod! Hope your keeping well.

Thanks,

Steve

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Max Headroom said:

RIP Allie, May 2009 to this morning

Oh Trevor, I'm so sorry to read this, about the same age as the black & white we lost nearly 4 years ago & although I love our current two to bits, I still miss his cruisey nature. 

Steve.

• Thanks 1

On 20/12/2022 at 20:51, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

So very sorry to hear this Trevor, may she have a long time in the happy hunting grounds and never a want or need. 

And plenty of paint brushes to run off with…..

• Like 5

Sorry for the passing of Allie, they do become part of life and family, which is not bad for what is basically still a wild animal. A very handsome looking cat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr T said:

Sorry for the passing of Allie, they do become part of life and family, which is not bad for what is basically still a wild animal. A very handsome looking cat. 

You’re right there. There are little cat sized gaps all over the house. I’m pretending she’s asleep in one of her favourite spots in another room….

Trevor

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Max Headroom said:

You’re right there. There are little cat sized gaps all over the house. I’m pretending she’s asleep in one of her favourite spots in another room….

Trevor

People who have never shared their lives with a much loved pet don't understand how hard it is when the parting comes. We have been down that road three times so far so we know exactly how you are feeling. It doesn't get any easier and with Merry starting to get noticeably older we are beginning to realise she isn't going to be with us for ever either. Having said that, we still have wonderful memories of all our cats and wouldn't have been without any of them despite the upset at the end.

Best wishes and take care

Dave G 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After getting the cat carrier last weekend we've left it out so his nibs gets used to it... today he decided to try it out for size.

p?i=1f3f9247445acb86a1d1813766ccd4bf

Bet i won't get him in so easily when he's due at the vet! 🤨

Regards,

Steve

• Like 8