I wish you had posted pictures of the first build for the differences in that build and this one.  Regardless, this build is simply breathtaking.  The weathering is sublime but effective.  A really nice representation of the Havoc.  Thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, georgeusa said:

I wish you had posted pictures of the first build for the differences in that build and this one.  Regardless, this build is simply breathtaking.  The weathering is sublime but effective.  A really nice representation of the Havoc.  Thanks for sharing.

As I wrote the first kit was done in May 1994, and there is no picture between how it looked and the model shown. It is called evolution through experience. Cheers.

I understand.  It is always a shock when I look at the oldest models I have and compare them to the most recent builds.  I always wonder how on earth I could have thought what I did in the past was even an adequate build much less not too shabby quality.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, georgeusa said:

I understand.  It is always a shock when I look at the oldest models I have and compare them to the most recent builds.  I always wonder how on earth I could have thought what I did in the past was even an adequate build much less not too shabby quality.

Exactly!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Maginot said:

Turned out a treat. Yes, the riveting and weathering is excellent. How about an Aussie one now, Cobber?

I am running out of space, a Beaufort is in sight but then no more twin engines bombers!Cheers.

• Like 1