1/48 Airfix Jaguar

Looks great.  Thanks for posting.  How does this kit go together?  I don't mean "with glue", but rather, "How do the parts fit?"  Is it a tough build?  Love the Jaguar, but don't want to fight the Kittyhawk kit.

• Like 1

17 Sqn so it works for me👍

Minor point - the Squadron Gauntlet isn’t between plain white bands; should be 3 black waves each side. Otherwise lovely to see.

On 10/6/2022 at 5:27 AM, Mark V said:

Looks great.  Thanks for posting.  How does this kit go together?  I don't mean "with glue", but rather, "How do the parts fit?"  Is it a tough build?  Love the Jaguar, but don't want to fight the Kittyhawk kit.

Its not the best kit to build, lots of swearing and filler.

I have the Kittyhawk kit also which I'm going to build with some panels open and with the Tigermeet livery.

On 10/8/2022 at 8:29 PM, BillF67 said:

17 Sqn so it works for me👍

Minor point - the Squadron Gauntlet isn’t between plain white bands; should be 3 black waves each side. Otherwise lovely to see.

Yer I know, but I couldnt get them to work, I tried painting them on and even tried fine decal strips 0.3mm, and I dont have a computer or printer so I couldnt do my own. 😪

Thank you everyone for the kind comments and the helpful info.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mustang said:

and I dont have a computer or printer so I couldnt do my own. 😪

I feel your pain. Getting hold of 17 Sqn transfers/decals for most of their aircraft is a nightmare😖