2023 Bunfight poll

2023 Bunfight!  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favourite groupbuilds here. Please make six choices only.

• Above the Karman Line
    • TLC - Transports, Loaders and Carriers
    • The Entropy Groupbuild
    • The Salty Sea Dog GB
    • I feel deserted!
    • Marcel Bloch / Dassault Aviation
    • Airco and De Havilland
    • Sopwith, descendants and acquisitions (Hawker, Gloster, Siddeley)
    • Hawker Tornado to Sea Fury
    • Southern Europe
    • Not my comfort zone
    • Protecting Neutrality
    • Meteorology - Names from the weather
    • Reconnaissance and Scouting
    • Uhrwerk Springen Haufen - STOL and VTOL
    • Emergency!
    • A Pillar of Fire - WW2 jets and rockets
    • Classic wings, Cars, Ships, and More
    • Here comes the Fleet! (Air Arm)
    • Aces High
    • Small scales
    • Go large or go home
    • Planes, Names and Dames

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/11/22 at 23:59

4 hours ago, trickyrich said:

ok....here's what's everyone has been waiting for!

Still lots of movement, another 30 members have added their votes and we have our first GB through to next year. Plus soon to be joined by a few big movers I reckon!

Sorry no further comments super long and tying day with equally long one tomorrow as well, work trip had to be extended due to serious breakdown at customer site

Assuming it does not get overtaken in an unexpectedly big flurry of voting, and/or people don't changes their votes from it to something else.

As a programmer, I feel obliged to mention that🤓

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Robert Stuart said:

You deal with users?

Unfortunately, yes 😬

... but then I'm officially a programmer/analyst, so it goes with the territory. It requires, how shall I put it, a certain amount of patience and diplomacy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, klr said:

Assuming it does not get overtaken in an unexpectedly big flurry of voting, and/or people don't changes their votes from it to something else.

As a programmer, I feel obliged to mention that

I'd kind of taken that as read, which is why I'm not resting on any laurels just yet... that said, 38% of members who have voted have cast a vote for SSD, and the daily rise in SSD voters has been consistent, so unless something quite weird happens I'm reasonably confident it'll go through if not in first place certainly above the red line!

6 hours ago, klr said:

At this stage looking over past polls it's quite safe to say it's through, whether it stays at the top or not. By Sunday I should be able to predict with a bit more accuracy  a few others that should be ok and those with a good chance and well, some of the others........ well!  :crying:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, paul-muc said:

Thanks to trickyrich for his work on the statistics. Meanwhile it is the first look when I start the computer in the morning. Very fascinating and thrilling.

here, here. thanks rich.🙏

we hope today was less cold than yesterday in ice cold australia and you fixed the work sh#t.

here's another gif of your favourite substance to keep your spirits up. 👍

spacer.png

and a joke:

You can’t find happiness at the bottom of a beer. Obviously, who is happy when their beer runs out?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, paul-muc said:

Thanks to trickyrich for his work on the statistics.

Indeed!   

I am currently raising one of these to Rich for all his hard work in this thread.

spacer.png

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Dansk said:

i can testify to that as enzo's in @modelling minion's luxury jacuzzi with craig and I right now.

(You have to have read the desert GB updates)

They're still trying to drown me!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Enzo the Magnificent said:

you got it wrong enzo. when craig pushed your head down in the water it was just to show you his new speedos, it wasnt to drown you.

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1

Just now, Dansk said:

you got it wrong enzo. when craig pushed your head down in the water it was just to show you his new speedos, it wasnt to drown you.

Drown me!   Just drown me now!!!  

• Haha 10

14 minutes ago, Dansk said:

i can testify to that as enzo's in @modelling minion's luxury jacuzzi with craig and I right now.

(You have to have read the desert GB updates)

Its getting a bit crowded to be honest, though thankfully due to work commitments Rich and his budgie smugglers couldn't make it this year.

15 minutes ago, Enzo the Magnificent said:

Very floaty is your Enzo, just keeps popping back up!

🇺🇦

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, modelling minion said:

due to work commitments Rich and his budgie smugglers couldn't make it this year.

maybe that's why he's so cold? wearing summer australian fashion in what sounds like antarctic conditions.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dansk said:

maybe that's why he's so cold? wearing summer australian fashion in what sounds like antarctic conditions.

I imagine the studs on his pink leather budgie smugglers hold onto the cold, can't help that he wears them with the studs on the inside either.

🇺🇦

Edited by modelling minion
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, modelling minion said:

I imagine the studs on hid pink leather budgie smugglers hold onto the cold, can't help that he wears them with the studs on the inside either.

🇺🇦

i think he's trying to get fired wearing them for work all the time. (good for us though he'll have more time for stats and charts) 👍

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, paul-muc said:

Thanks to trickyrich for his work on the statistics. Meanwhile it is the first look when I start the computer in the morning. Very fascinating and thrilling.

Not just me then.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dansk said:

Arrrr thanks for that  :yikes: :door:   ...... that'll be one image that'll probably scar me for life....... I'm not sure why Enzo & modelling minion would be in a spa together drinking beer in the first place!!!! And no I'm not falling for that trick  :nono: ......going over and having a look at that thread!!!! 

Now I have to somehow clear my head (and images from it to...) and get to work on the chart!!!! :thumbsup:

• Haha 3

@Dansk :yikes:

I didn't realize you were in the spa as well, and the instigator of it as well!!! Seems it didn't take much to got Craig and Enzo in it.......floozies!  

.....and yes I did fall for that trick......and that image will give me nightmares for years to come!! 😱

• Haha 4