2023 Bunfight poll

2023 Bunfight!  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favourite groupbuilds here. Please make six choices only.

• Above the Karman Line
    • TLC - Transports, Loaders and Carriers
    • The Entropy Groupbuild
    • The Salty Sea Dog GB
    • I feel deserted!
    • Marcel Bloch / Dassault Aviation
    • Airco and De Havilland
    • Sopwith, descendants and acquisitions (Hawker, Gloster, Siddeley)
    • Hawker Tornado to Sea Fury
    • Southern Europe
    • Not my comfort zone
    • Protecting Neutrality
    • Meteorology - Names from the weather
    • Reconnaissance and Scouting
    • Uhrwerk Springen Haufen - STOL and VTOL
    • Emergency!
    • A Pillar of Fire - WW2 jets and rockets
    • Classic wings, Cars, Ships, and More
    • Here comes the Fleet! (Air Arm)
    • Aces High
    • Small scales
    • Go large or go home
    • Planes, Names and Dames

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/11/22 at 23:59

1 minute ago, arfa1983 said:

Is the red cut off line in the correct place? I thought that we had 8 STGB and so 10 remaining slots for GBs or am I mistaken or missing something? 

There was also a slot that I had arranged for a third Classic GB if we were to go down that route.  It gives us 11 GB slots.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Enzo the Magnificent said:

There was also a slot that I had arranged for a third Classic GB if we were to go down that route.  It gives us 11 GB slots.

Oh, by the way, does that mean the second Classic slot for 2024 is yet undecided?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, arfa1983 said:

But you already have 3 or 4 STGBs

Three. So yes and to be perfectly honest, with the exception of planes names and Dames, which makes me feel vaguely uncomfortable in its implicit mysodgyny  I’ll just rearrange my builds to suit whatever GBs gets through e.g. The Air Corp flew DH 4s and 9sso if protecting neutrality gets through t they’ll get built for that GB. My Lysander fits Reconaissance, VSTOL or neutrality and so on .

• Like 1

Not my comfort zone is on the razor's edge!

Come on guys. Time to leave your slippers and put your rangers on!

Else, like she says, one of these days .... and as you can see, she's not alone...

• Like 2

Voted based on my recollection of GBs I had signed up for, checked said GBs, then updated my votes based on the reality :facepalm:

Sorry Rich

And it turns out I'm supporting 7 GBs so they may change depending on how the wind blows

When do we get the results? Are we nearly there yet?

(sorry, couldn't resist) :coat:

• Haha 3

Three mothers were having a group session with their therapist, and they had their children with them too. The therapist started by telling that all the women appeared to have severe obsessions. "Like you", she told the woman on the left, "you're obsessed with eating too much. You even named your daughter Candy". She then turned to the woman in the middle, saying "And you're obsessed with money. You named your daughter Penny because of that". When the therapist had said that, the woman on the right blushed, grabbed her son's hand and whispered to him "I think we better get back home now, Dick".

• Haha 12

Great selection of build opportunities next year. Hard to choose but enough variation to be able to bould what I want. Or some of it anyway

I was in a resturant and they had duck on the menu.

I asked the waitress 'what's the duck like?'

She said 'It's a bit like chicken but it can swim'

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

8 hours ago, trickyrich said:

The sooner you lot realise the world revolves around Eastern Australian Daylight Saving Time the better!!!  :D

The second relavant time zone in the world!

ok, now chart for this morning......too bloody cold here 2C!!!!  :cold:

Things are still moving along nicely with the poll, less can be said about the quality of some of the jokes!!

15 members have voted since the last update, position wise, those at the front are still there, and the cellar dwellers......well no light at the end of the tunnel there! Some pushing and shoving around the middle but no noticeable proper backstabbing/blood-shedding yet.......but give it time!!  :D

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

What Queen song does a fraudulent cheesemaker sing?

I want to fake Brie.

What’s that sound? I suspect it’s Freddie Mercury turning in his grave…

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, trickyrich said:

So far for this chart a 120 members have voted!

2023%20GB%20Voting%202nd%20%20Nov%20Pt.2

Damn. At this rate I’m going to have to rethink the whole plan. Of the 6 GBs I signed up for, only 2 are (currently) in with a shout!

So, the Mossie that I planned to do in the Airco and de Havilland GB, might have to be a recce Mossie in the Recce GB.

The Tempest that I had planned for the Hawker Tornado to Sea Fury GB might have to become a Desert camouflaged version in the Desert GB.

The Sea Fury I was also considering for the Tornado to Sea Fury GB, might have to become an FAA Sea Fury in the Here Comes the Fleet GB.

The Whirlwind I was considering for the Meteorology GB is 1/32, so I could move that to the Go Large or Go Home GB, and I’ve got a Airfix 1/24 Typhoon as a back-up for that.

Clouds, alternative thinking and silver linings; now, how do I fix the Defending Neutrality GB plan?

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Roland Pulfrew said:

Damn. At this rate I’m going to have to rethink the whole plan. Of the 6 GBs I signed up for, only 2 are (currently) in with a shout!

So, the Mossie that I planned to do in the Airco and de Havilland GB, might have to be a recce Mossie in the Recce GB.

The Tempest that I had planned for the Hawker Tornado to Sea Fury GB might have to become a Desert camouflaged version in the Desert GB.

The Sea Fury I was also considering for the Tornado to Sea Fury GB, might have to become an FAA Sea Fury in the Here Comes the Fleet GB.

The Whirlwind I was considering for the Meteorology GB is 1/32, so I could move that to the Go Large or Go Home GB, and I’ve got a Airfix 1/24 Typhoon as a back-up for that.

Clouds, alternative thinking and silver linings; now, how do I fix the Defending Neutrality GB plan?

have you considered the STgb's this year too? there's a lot of great choices.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marklo said:

I’ll just rearrange my builds to suit whatever GBs gets through

That sounds like a very good idea...

Well, I voted for six and I wanted to vote for 8 or 9.  Very exciting nonetheless.

• Like 1