Italeri Saab Gripen.Czech Air Force.

13 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Nice scheme Steve, Ive been wanting a Gripen for a SAAF scheme I have decals for. Mind if I tag along to see how this goes. 

Welcome Dennis SAAF decals in

This boxing.

12 hours ago, Col. said:

Cool. Is that an anniversary or Tiger Meet scheme?

Not sure Col will see once it

arrives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi folk's kit arrived and looks great,nicely detailed I now need to Google the type and get some idea's on colour and detail.

20221004_172215

Lovely decal sheet the tail marking sold it for me as well as the fact I've never built this aircraft.

20221004_172252

• Like 13

• 1 month later...
On 10/4/2022 at 11:51 AM, stevej60 said:

Hi folk's kit arrived and looks great,nicely detailed I now need to Google the type and get some idea's on colour and detail.

20221004_172215

Lovely decal sheet the tail marking sold it for me as well as the fact I've never built this aircraft.

20221004_172252

Wow, fab looking decals.

• Like 1

Evening folk's,one word AWFUL,warped fuselage and a general poor fit certainly looked better on the sprue than the fit has shown but we're there so hopefully the

worst is over!

20221124_161423

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Afternoon folk's after Humbrol primer light gray and dark gray were sprayed on the airframe,after the worries during construction she's looking good cant wait for the decals!

20221130_153132

• Like 7

On 12/4/2022 at 5:41 PM, stevej60 said:

Hi folk's,if there's a good side to covid it means being housebound has meant more time at the bench so more Progress on the Gripen.

Sorry to hear that you have come down with covid mate but it looks like you're putting your time off to good use as the Gripen is looking very nice.

🇺🇦

• Like 1

4 hours ago, modelling minion said:

Sorry to hear that you have come down with covid mate but it looks like you're putting your time off to good use as the Gripen is looking very nice.

🇺🇦

Cheer's Craig,nothing more than the average cold symptoms thankfully.

• Like 2