2023 Classic Groupbuilds

I agree with Cliff

The Italian and classic Japanese should be the first 2 and the Frog 2 1st the year after as the Frog build is still fresh in a lot of our minds and the other 2 may give fresh options for a lot of kits sitting in peoples' stashes :) 

However, that's just my opinion and I'll go with the majority vote

Either way they all sound great fun and I will endeavor to join in all 3 :) 

Ian

• Like 3

I very much appreciate the wise and honest counsel provided in this thread.  Thank you all.

@Redstaff's comment about 🐸 Squad being fresh in our minds is very valid, especially as I initially thought it was ineligible due to the three year rule.  @vppelt68's comment about 🐸 being on its second go around also carried a lot of weight.

@CliffB commented that we could assign a Classic GB as soon as they qualified with sufficient votes.  We used to do this with STGBs but then ended up putting them on the calender three years in advance.  However, there were far more STGB possibilities than Classic possibilities so I am minded to take Cliff's advice, at least for the next year or so.

So...   I think we should go for 🇯🇵 and 🇮🇹 for 2023 followed by 🐸 Squad II and TBC for 2024. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1