Su-27P "Flanker-B" "Red 01" diorama, 689th GvIAP

haneto

Almost nothing more I can possibly add to the photos and all the previous comments except to say that this is hands down one of the best models and dioramas I have ever seen.

Legendary in every aspect, Though the pilot looks a little spaced out staring in to nothingness 

Edited by thepureness

11 minutes ago, thekz said:

Except that the bike seems to be on a different scale:hmmm:

Actually here in Europe pretty many people ride these strange small bikes with their knees almost touching their chins, but certainly, on a diorama depicting some place in Russia they look somewhat out of scale ;)

Thank you all for your nice comment and encouragement!

On 9/29/2022 at 5:46 AM, PeteH1969 said:

Is there a build thread please?

On 10/7/2022 at 2:29 AM, bar side said:

That’s very nice indeed. Love the ground equipment and detail.  There was a WIP?  Missed that, must find it!

Yes you can find it at the beginning of this thread.

On 10/7/2022 at 2:07 AM, thepureness said:

Legendary in every aspect, Though the pilot looks a little spaced out staring in to nothingness 

Yes indeed. I supposed to make the camera man taking photo of the pilot, but was told by Russian that their pilots never take photos before flight!

So I had to stop the relationship between them.

On 10/7/2022 at 4:59 PM, thekz said:

Vvvvvery well
Except that the bike seems to be on a different scale:hmmm:

On 10/7/2022 at 5:13 PM, El Búho de Sevilla said:

Actually here in Europe pretty many people ride these strange small bikes with their knees almost touching their chins, but certainly, on a diorama depicting some place in Russia they look somewhat out of scale ;)

Honestly, I agree.

The so called 1/48 scale bike was made by the British brand Flightpath, and yes indeed it is a bit underscale, maybe.

Actually the wheels are same size on 2 types(for men and for women) so I chose the one for women which generally shall be smaller than the one for men.

But still, it's bit underscale but I have no other option so far...(1/35 scale bikes are way too big).

Hope you enjoy the pictures!