1/35 - Northrop Grumman MQ-8B Fire Scout by Takom & Snowman Models - released - new boxing

Homebee

• Homebee changed the title to 1/35 - Northrop Grumman MQ-8B Fire Scout by Takom & Snowman Models - 3D renders
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/35 - Northrop Grumman MQ-8B Fire Scout by Takom & Snowman Models - 3D renders+ box art
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/35 - Northrop Grumman MQ-8B Fire Scout by Takom & Snowman Models - 3D renders+box art
  • 1 month later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/35 - Northrop Grumman MQ-8B Fire Scout by Takom & Snowman Models - 3D renders+box art+sprues+decals - release in 2022 ?
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/35 - Northrop Grumman MQ-8B Fire Scout by Takom & Snowman Models - released
  • 1 month later...

So mine arrived today. It looks gorgeous. Except one thing - decals are silver instead of grey. But at least they give you two sets, so you can throw them away twice...

Edited by Atlis

• 1 month later...

• Homebee changed the title to 1/35 - Northrop Grumman MQ-8B Fire Scout by Takom & Snowman Models - released - new boxing

As always, thanks for the info Homebee. I think the manufacturers are realizing that blade folds on choppers are a good thing. I'm glad I held off buying the kit until now although a separate fold kit may be released later,  Maybe.  Cheers.

• Like 1