5 hours ago, ModelingEdmontonian said:

I am having another, different sort of technical challenge with my superglue, too. Basically I have now had two bottles' lids glue together such that I cannot open them! I can open the bottle, but not the two piece lid so I have no way to dispense the glue. I can stick a toothpick into the large opening to get some glue onto it, but this is not a good solution in the long term, because we all know eventually I will tip the bottle over and have super glue everywhere! Any suggestions? Do others have this problem or is it just me? 

This is the superglue I use, by the way: https://ak-interactive.com/product/magnet-ultra-resistant-cyanocrylate-glue/

I find C/A always has a shelf life. I toss a bottle after a year no matter because at some point either the lids stick like in your case. Or the C/A inside turns into an expensive water and doesn't stick anything together. On rare occasions it will just solidify. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ModelingEdmontonian said:

Clicking on the link works and your Hurricane's underside is looking good. Hope you find out the method to display the photos on your thread.

As for the superglue lids - would submerging them in water help free them off?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...