1/48 Upper Heyford F-111 with some delicious resin parts

No question, that rendition of that  model kit perfectly reflects the the original F-111 in scale. 

Photographed in the right context it would be hard to dismiss it as a  miniature.

Superb work.

Edited by noelh
  • Thanks 1

That stunning!!!!

,I've just got hold of one of these after looking for a long time, your build is tempting me to move to the bench rather than the stash.

I'm a big fan of the F-111 and you don't see enough of them, you have really done it justice, I take my hat off to you well done

Thanks for sharing

Darren

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SouthViper said:

Beautiful work, Congratulations, 

If you could show some macro pics of the cockpits capsule details, landing gears bays and exhausts it would be very enjoyable .

SouthViper from Brazil. 

I have no photos of the wheelbays. These are just the kit parts. Cockpit and exhausts photos added in the original post.

René

Absolutely brilliant. I’ve built one of these some 11/12 years ago and it still sits well. A great kit you’ve made out of it and in any form you just don’t see many of these anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow wow wow, love this build, the paintwork and weathering especially is exceptional! How did you find the reskit parts? I've only bought some basic replacement wheels for an F16C and those were of an excellent quality but I can't really gain a proper opinion of their products from one set of wheels! Just wondering if their excellent reputation lives up to what I've heard?

Cheers,

Mark

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, MBM said:

Wow wow wow, love this build, the paintwork and weathering especially is exceptional! How did you find the reskit parts? I've only bought some basic replacement wheels for an F16C and those were of an excellent quality but I can't really gain a proper opinion of their products from one set of wheels! Just wondering if their excellent reputation lives up to what I've heard?

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks. The quality is very good. Crisp details and excellent fit.

René

• Like 1