***Done***Faster than a speeding bullet

• 2 weeks later...

Happy with the topside, bit of work to on the canopy. Also got the spares together  and have a future idea, was watching a YouTube vid on the X-2 and how it started out as an x-1 with swept wings and perhaps though I could use them one day for a Whif, though I would need to source some suitable wings to go with those stabs 33-EDA835-CAC8-437-C-81-A4-820-E5514-D03

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 5

Didn’t quite happen to plan, woke up this morn with the revelation some decals I had in the stash meant I could a squeeze in another build for the Canadian GB, lot of time lost looking for a part before deciding not to build it after all, eventually was done late last night. Also revised my future plan for the fictional x-1, got a spare pair of Mig21 wings so it will be a delta winged variant…..C08-B95-F5-9-BD4-4-ADB-A98-D-8-FEC7-EA34

• Like 3

• PhantomBigStu changed the title to ***Done***Faster than a speeding bullet
1 hour ago, stevehnz said:

Nice one Stu, really looks the part, I've long shied away from this, I might have to change my mind now after seeing yours. :)

Steve.

It’s a very straightforward kit aside from the annoying fact the canopy frames aren’t raised which wouldn’t be have a problem had I not carefully painted them the wrong colour…..cheers 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Well done Stu, I’d like to do a # of a “X” planes someday hopefully they’ll look good like this. 

As would I, in fact would already have the x-2 on the way for this if it wasn’t white…..then again probably isn’t that different to the Orange so maybe we will see it. 

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 3