Miniart SLA APC T-54 with Dozer Blade - 37028 Full Interior.

edjbartos

Hello folks, I have built an SLA APC T-54 with Dozer Blade from Miniart. This is from their interior build range and the version that is shown is the South Lebanon Army, 1980's.

There are quite a lot of pictures to show, as this model from Miniart is so well detailed, it's a shame not to show it off. Hope you like it.

The model can be displayed as either just an APC or an APC with Dozer blade.. 

Here are a few photo's of the APC.....

y4m4BFNpD4hW9xktdHUoOSkXRFe_0Z4_VPn9oZ9q

y4m3iY6P8khFnzxMJA9YYh_c7elZatMfuNd8JlTL

Some close up detail, I have added some extra detail in the way of cigarette butts, cans of soda, some ammo etc....

y4mES2QADg2BhCL_7ie2fAgV2kJ0FbuBGMtlJikn

y4mUXE6P8pt2jdiSuCjfoGxkmSc9QEJtyyGva7V6

I always try to show off as much interior as possible on these type of builds, so various parts can be removed to show off the interior...

y4mHP6NxE2TpD0cVYDqWuzBMOvFxr7--JHcYXWqW

A few photo's showing off the interior...

y4mNwjd1n1SaxheN17yCA17pSUhiXREXBm6VV0mc

y4mcr0oIDoaEfoUta8tHIDspInT2LBrB3q2z0h9n

A top view...

y4m5sJM19g3u1yGW2PFogEJHImNKv19R0gW9cNE3

Now some photo's showing the APC with Dozer blade.....

y4moUX1biTGdVepzB0om44iY87t0d5BfcBuAIxRn

y4mgL3HK_2WyF0t65zvpjfiGpAV8Ym_PQIXrYi1z

y4m3pZ2lP3b8mm8PKjQgoTPvBALwt9_Bigqtx_Fr

y4ms0WlUIc_i77OizrYeXra-KX2DNFOWRCCbR8KE

y4mvHFHRmALge2TLMymGS5YBsx6BkVDjNa_5BB2G

y4mEZ44-Sz9vcy9oxMT1T91MbNG4JVJtsBptQVC-

y4mC4mFP-NQfcB4nlNXpWkMsZshRBKVndu-WgBbY

y4moqhosOKZF_kKlIsuSHxRc-9c8PPwdh1rdZwhc

y4mCdCA-CIUcVbOhoS6yrAqTgbarlo3t42JXkUUs

Some close up's

y4mC4pexVXxhDLX3jh9f4TR0nNjep0bYyHjnug8_

y4mbWBRQUyW5OKsuz8FapImDtuivAL9EeWIhtLZl

And finally the end... the tracks are metal alloy from Masterclub, wonderful detail...

y4mK-M7l3sxKqnXm964GSsN8D8rs2b58ohWFU5k_

That's it, a brilliant model to make, definitely recommended, hope you like it...

For anyone who is interested, here is the link to the WIP  https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235104166-miniart-sla-apc-t-54-with-dozer-blade-37028-full-interior-finished/

all the best

Ed

• Like 33

Sorry Ed but I don't like it.....

You know what's coming next.....Love it!

Your way with super neat construction and really tight paintwork always leaves me ever so slightly envious. 

Brilliant paintwork, love the worn faded look you've achieved. The interior is magnificent as are the .30 and .50 machine guns, even when zoomed in on, just brilliant. 

I like the splash of colour with the Soda water carton as well.

Another masterpiece Ed, superb!

Darryl 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

Sorry Ed but I don't like it.....

You know what's coming next.....Love it!

Your way with super neat construction and really tight paintwork always leaves me ever so slightly envious. 

Brilliant paintwork, love the worn faded look you've achieved. The interior is magnificent as are the .30 and .50 machine guns, even when zoomed in on, just brilliant. 

I like the splash of colour with the Soda water carton as well.

Another masterpiece Ed, superb!

Darryl 

Thanks for the kind words Darryl, that's much appreciated and thanks for your support during the build...

Ed

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stef N. said:

Agree that it's a masterpiece. Top drawer modelling Ed, everything about it is superb. Bravo.👏👏👏

7 hours ago, Saeran said:

Totally awesome work! Superb paintwork and weathering.

Many thanks guys, really appreciate your kind comments...

Ed

Fantasic Ed! That is an award winner in my books!

Love all the little details and how you have left panels removeable to show the interior/engine. Would never have thought of 1/35 scale fag butts, but they add perfectly to the sense of a well used vehicle.

Enjoyed the WIP also. Whats next on the list?

George

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Geo1966 said:

Fantasic Ed! That is an award winner in my books!

Love all the little details and how you have left panels removeable to show the interior/engine. Would never have thought of 1/35 scale fag butts, but they add perfectly to the sense of a well used vehicle.

Enjoyed the WIP also. Whats next on the list?

George

Thank you very much George for your very kind comments, I'm glad you like it. The fag ends I saw in a model mag a while ago, so I thought that I would give it a try on this one. I think next up will be the Armoured car group build, I have a Miniart Austin car to do for that one...

all the best

Ed

Wow! Gob well and truly smacked. If there was a model of the year award, this would definitely be in the running. You should be really proud of this one Ed. Everything about it is first class from the fag ends to the weathering and everything in between. Great work.

John.

• Thanks 1

That's another fantastic model Ed, lovely detailing and some tremendous painting and weathering! Seems the crew were pretty heavy smokers...!! :)

Not knowing much about armour, one thing confuses me - when you say it's an APC, I thought that would be an armoured personnel carrier? But looking at all your excellent interior detailing it doesn't seem there's much room for personnel?!

Really cracking build!

Keith

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Geo1966 said:

The GB is 6 weeks away, you going to have a bit of R and R?

George

I wish George, believe me, I'm doing decorating at the moment. One incentive I have is that when I finish the room I'm doing now I get to do the box room which will end up being my hobby room. So you can imagine I'm proceeding with great haste....😀

3 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Wow! Gob well and truly smacked. If there was a model of the year award, this would definitely be in the running. You should be really proud of this one Ed. Everything about it is first class from the fag ends to the weathering and everything in between. Great work.

John.

Many thanks John, that's vey kind of you, I really appreciate your comments and thanks for support during the build...

Ed

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

That's another fantastic model Ed, lovely detailing and some tremendous painting and weathering! Seems the crew were pretty heavy smokers...!! :)

Not knowing much about armour, one thing confuses me - when you say it's an APC, I thought that would be an armoured personnel carrier? But looking at all your excellent interior detailing it doesn't seem there's much room for personnel?!

Really cracking build!

Keith

Hello Keith, great to hear from you, thanks for you kind comments,   "  the crew were pretty heavy smokers...!! "   I totally agree, there're  smoking too much, I keep telling them to cut down, it's bad for their health.........

Regarding the APC , I think that they just jump on onto the back and hitch a ride... I think that pretty much a gimmie for all fighting vehicles...

y4mRlCMOTJgIOf12_MXyDVHuO6Z_O4bCuAFFrfh2

all the best

Ed

• Like 2

An outstanding model in every way. I love the contrast of the blue and red...it makes for a rather unusual vehicle which is very eye catching and different.

All the little extras such as the cigarette ends make it so unique and realistic! 👏

Great work 👍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StuartH said:

An outstanding model in every way. I love the contrast of the blue and red...it makes for a rather unusual vehicle which is very eye catching and different.

All the little extras such as the cigarette ends make it so unique and realistic! 👏

Great work 👍

Many thanks Stuart for your kind comments, It's what drew me to the model originally when I first saw It, how often do you see such a colour scheme. It was nice to do something completely different....

all the best

Ed

1 hour ago, Pete Robin said:

I think that you've produced a winner in every department. Stunning work.

Regards

Pete

Thank you Pete, your kind comments are very much appreciated

Ed

I love it!!! What a great build you've pulled of! Every detail as crisp as the next one. The weathering, the overal look, the colorscheme.... a great looking build!!!

Tnx for sharing! 👍👍👍

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Maddoxx77 said:

I love it!!! What a great build you've pulled of! Every detail as crisp as the next one. The weathering, the overal look, the colorscheme.... a great looking build!!!

Tnx for sharing! 👍👍👍

Thank you, I'm glad that you like it and thanks for your kind comments

Ed

• Like 1

On 13/09/2022 at 22:09, edjbartos said:

Hello folks, I have built an SLA APC T-54 with Dozer Blade from Miniart. This is from their interior build range and the version that is shown is the South Lebanon Army, 1980's.

There are quite a lot of pictures to show, as this model from Miniart is so well detailed, it's a shame not to show it off. Hope you like it.

The model can be displayed as either just an APC or an APC with Dozer blade.. 

Here are a few photo's of the APC.....

y4m4BFNpD4hW9xktdHUoOSkXRFe_0Z4_VPn9oZ9q

y4m3iY6P8khFnzxMJA9YYh_c7elZatMfuNd8JlTL

Some close up detail, I have added some extra detail in the way of cigarette butts, cans of soda, some ammo etc....

y4mES2QADg2BhCL_7ie2fAgV2kJ0FbuBGMtlJikn

y4mUXE6P8pt2jdiSuCjfoGxkmSc9QEJtyyGva7V6

I always try to show off as much interior as possible on these type of builds, so various parts can be removed to show off the interior...

y4mHP6NxE2TpD0cVYDqWuzBMOvFxr7--JHcYXWqW

A few photo's showing off the interior...

y4mNwjd1n1SaxheN17yCA17pSUhiXREXBm6VV0mc

y4mcr0oIDoaEfoUta8tHIDspInT2LBrB3q2z0h9n

A top view...

y4m5sJM19g3u1yGW2PFogEJHImNKv19R0gW9cNE3

Now some photo's showing the APC with Dozer blade.....

y4moUX1biTGdVepzB0om44iY87t0d5BfcBuAIxRn

y4mgL3HK_2WyF0t65zvpjfiGpAV8Ym_PQIXrYi1z

y4m3pZ2lP3b8mm8PKjQgoTPvBALwt9_Bigqtx_Fr

y4ms0WlUIc_i77OizrYeXra-KX2DNFOWRCCbR8KE

y4mvHFHRmALge2TLMymGS5YBsx6BkVDjNa_5BB2G

y4mEZ44-Sz9vcy9oxMT1T91MbNG4JVJtsBptQVC-

y4mC4mFP-NQfcB4nlNXpWkMsZshRBKVndu-WgBbY

y4moqhosOKZF_kKlIsuSHxRc-9c8PPwdh1rdZwhc

y4mCdCA-CIUcVbOhoS6yrAqTgbarlo3t42JXkUUs

Some close up's

y4mC4pexVXxhDLX3jh9f4TR0nNjep0bYyHjnug8_

y4mbWBRQUyW5OKsuz8FapImDtuivAL9EeWIhtLZl

And finally the end... the tracks are metal alloy from Masterclub, wonderful detail...

y4mK-M7l3sxKqnXm964GSsN8D8rs2b58ohWFU5k_

That's it, a brilliant model to make, definitely recommended, hope you like it...

For anyone who is interested, here is the link to the WIP  https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235104166-miniart-sla-apc-t-54-with-dozer-blade-37028-full-interior-finished/

all the best

Ed

Hi Ed

Great model!
Love this tank even without a gun!
The crew seems to be chain smokers-maybe build them a big ashtray? 😁
Cool idea with the cigarrette butts 👍

BTW: if you want to build the Austin in the GB, I would have collected a few notes.
I upload them in the GB post, maybe it helps a bit!?

MD

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, THEscaleSHOW said:

Hi Ed

Great model!
Love this tank even without a gun!
The crew seems to be chain smokers-maybe build them a big ashtray? 😁
Cool idea with the cigarrette butts 👍

BTW: if you want to build the Austin in the GB, I would have collected a few notes.
I upload them in the GB post, maybe it helps a bit!?

MD

Many thanks MD, much appreciated....."The crew seems to be chain smokers-maybe build them a big ashtray?"  Now there's an idea 🤨 

I'll be interested to see those photo's

Thanks very much

Ed

It excels in every way, Ed. The building, the painting, the imagination, the storytelling on the WIP. It's fabulous and deserves all the plaudits that it's going to get for months and years to come. People will keep finding it and popping it up into the light to inspire the rest of us all over again.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bertie McBoatface said:

It excels in every way, Ed. The building, the painting, the imagination, the storytelling on the WIP. It's fabulous and deserves all the plaudits that it's going to get for months and years to come. People will keep finding it and popping it up into the light to inspire the rest of us all over again.

That's really very nice of you Bertie, thank you so much, I really do appreciate that. Also thank you for your input regarding the dozer blade, It certainly turned out better after your suggestion....

all the best

Ed

Absolutely stunning result, Ed!

The build, the weathering, the overall finish - all is flawlessly executed.
And I love all those little extras, especially those ciggy butts  - these really bring the model to life.

Kristjan

• Thanks 1