2023 Provisional Groupbuild Calendar

3 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

I use Scalemates to keep track of my stash, KUTA and finished numbers. Currently standing at 23 started, not finished kits :weep:

I've been intentionally avoiding that tab.  :rofl2:

Edit:  I just went for a looksee.  I'm at 20 started.  2 of those will be coming off this weekend.

• Like 1

Arrr so this is where you're all hiding......you know you can't hide from me!!  :D  Plus I heard the words "spreadsheet" and had to run and check mine. 

My greatest fear is that some hackers from the Axis of Evil will hack my iCloud account and hold the Holy Spreadsheet for ransom.......... of course I'd have to pay........or go full Liam Neeson and hunt them down!!!!  :mg:

That reminds me, now that Enzo has a list of the GB's I can sort of finish the chart, had started it but kept forgetting builds.

On 9/30/2022 at 8:32 PM, vppelt68 said:

I use Scalemates to keep track of my stash, KUTA and finished numbers. Currently standing at 23 started, not finished kits :weep:

What only 23!!!!!  :yikes:  I gave up on Scalemates as I think I was slowing down their servers!!

I'm too scared to count the number of builds in the start lists (and there are many) in the Holy Spreadsheet.  All I know is that more are added than removed!! :whistle:

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, trickyrich said:

That reminds me, now that Enzo has a list of the GB's I can sort of finish the chart, had started it but kept forgetting builds.

I have a whiteboard to help with that

y4ml8wxUE06ec5xTZzMzTvelM14E4iMwQoLMpVmK

• Haha 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

@Enzo the Magnificent are you taking orders for STGB positions yet?

If so either STGB2 0r STGB8 would be fine for the MiG-25/31 STGB

The STGBs are confirmed.  Mig-25/31 STGB got 2 Sep to 3 Dec 2023.

2 hours ago, trickyrich said:

hmmm yeah I just found that list  :blush:  ........ thank goodness for dear old @Col.!  :D

We'll be fine fella. MiGs will be built, banter will be shared, fun will be had :D 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Ngantek said:

Is it sign of a larger problem that the morning after bunfight, I've already got a spreadsheet of interesting GBs with build windows and potential kits lined up, sorted by potential build time?

I very much doubt that you are alone in that...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Enzo the Magnificent said:

I very much doubt that you are alone in that...

You wouldn't be far wrong. Mine is still in progress, because I also need to parse the dates int a format which can be imported into Google calendar and Todoist

• Like 1