Hello from Mr Fox

Mr Fox

Good day, dear Ladies and Gentlemen.

I am happy to introduce myself to your nice community.

My name is Alexander, I am from Moldova, a middle-age male.

I build scale models from my youth, periodically ceasing and resurrecting my hobby again. My preferable theme is military aviation. I possessed by airframes of the interwar period, so colled Golden Age. But I do not restrict myself by strict limitations and do not omit land vehicles also.

Bellow I post pictures of some of my completed models, made at different period of my modelling career. Photos are not professional, made by smartphone camera. All of them are in 1/72 scale.

So if ready to suffer my English, please open the door for a new member.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Mr Fox
  • Like 8

Hi, welcome to the forum.  I can assure you that your attempt at my language is hugely better than any attempt I might make at yours!

Lovely collection of unusual aircraft models.  As an ignorant car modeller I have to ask - what is the fascinating aircraft lying on it's back, looking like a failed pole vault attempt?

Hello from Vienna, Austria that is. Looks good, and your pictures show interest in more off-mainstream topics, we all love some more often.

Well, at least I do!

You'll find this a great and welcoming community, where apprecation is much more valued than competition (there isn't any, I'd say).

Thank you, Gents, for hospitality.

1 hour ago, Neddy said:

what is the fascinating aircraft lying on it's back, looking like a failed pole vault attempt?

It's a Soviet paper project "Moskalijov flying tank" (SAM-23) never been externalised / realised. The idea of project was the fact that the low-level flying object is almost impossible to be targeted and shot down. The retractable pole assumed to help the aircraft follow the curves of landscape very close to the surface.

Project was rejected.

11 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Dennis

Thank you, Dennis.

One of the Sci-Fi models is in progress now. In my language it is better identified as Alternative Reality vehicle. I hope this model will be completed in a time and it will be exposed for community. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...