F/A-18A+ "Red Devils" Academy 1:72

On 12/09/2022 at 16:45, Ian said:

Museum quality build. Simply outstanding.

Ian.

On 12/09/2022 at 17:56, Winenut said:

Wow

That is quite simply something to behold!

15 hours ago, cardiff guy said:

epic work, well done.

15 hours ago, F-32 said:

That is an absolute work of art

WOW, What can I say? , but to thank you all for your kind words!! Super happy with the response.

I really enjoyed working on it and I think it tells...

cheers, and thank you again. 🙂

That is one outstanding model! :clap: :clap: Impressive amount of details for the scale :worthy:  Well, for any scale, really :frantic:

I think you should post some close up pics of the cockpit interiors, because it looks suitably busy and very detailed from the overall views already, but I bet there's more to see in there.

Ciao

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gremlin said:

what more can I said? simply fantastic, a gem🙌

well done

PD extraordinario Jorge, que gusto ver de nuevo kits tuyos desde la lejana Australia

un abrazo dieciochero desde Chile

Muchas gracias querido Humberto!! Siempre es un agrado leer tus mensajes por estos lados. Me bajan los recuerdos del querido Foro en sus momentos de gloria!

Venga ese abrazo!, y viva Chile en su mes cumpleanero. Feliz 18 my friend!

• Like 1

Why?  Why must you make all my efforts look like garbage in comparison?  What did I ever do to you?  Seriously, though, that is simply incredible.  Amazingly well done, especially in that scale!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lightningboy2000 said:

Stunning! Outstanding! 

That's a lot of plastic engineering going on there with what is a pretty decent kit to start off with. Must be a nice kit to work with in the first place.

Fantastic work!

Martin 

Hi Martin, thank you! Yes, you are right the kit was very good indeed, probably the best currently available in the 72nd scale. So at the beginning I was a bit hesitant when cutting the plastic to fit the resin! 

17 hours ago, kapam said:

There's really nothing more I can add to what's been said!

This is truly scale modelling as art!

My preferred scale, although I can only aspire to be in that league!

👏👏👍👍 

Thank you kapam!, 72nd is my preferred scale too!, there's just something about it that I love very much! (however any now and then I confess to do some 1:48 aircrafts...sorry 🤭)

5 hours ago, ErikT said:

Why?  Why must you make all my efforts look like garbage in comparison?  What did I ever do to you?  Seriously, though, that is simply incredible.  Amazingly well done, especially in that scale!

Apologies ErikT! it wasn't my intention 😁

cheers and thank you all

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Serkan Sen said:

I am totally speechless! It is really hard to believe that the aircraft is in 1:72 scale. A masterpiece build with great modelling skill.

Congratulations!

Serkan

8 hours ago, luis pacheco said:

Stunning result. 

Thank you very much, Serkan Sen and Luis Pacheco! I appreciate your comments, especially after a month since I've posted the model!.

Clearly this F/A-18 has become my most precious model to date. I enjoyed every step of the build and is now at a prime spot in my display case! 🙂