The dirtiest Russian Juggernaut. KV2

Maddoxx77

So here she is, my KV2. The Russian Juggernaut. If you are interested you can check my buildlog where you can see pictures of my various mistakes 😁 always nice for future reference. 

It was a nice build. I like Zvezda, they produce good kits for a good price. Nothing too complicated, just a straight foreward ootb build. 

I gave myself the extra challenge of adding figures and i really liked to learn new skills. I'm far from an expert but for a first time they look descent.

Anyway, here are the pictures. Comments, tips, etc. Are more then welcome as always.

Thanks for watching! 🙏🙏🙏

20220910_221019.jpg

20220910_221237.jpg

20220910_221253.jpg

20220910_221305.jpg

20220910_221316.jpg

20220910_221345.jpg

20220910_221403.jpg

20220910_221424.jpg

20220910_221439.jpg

20220910_221520.jpg

20220910_221607.jpg

20220910_221237.jpg

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2

Hi Maddoxx,

Really "heavy", you have achieved a great aspect of mole with chains... I don't know what errors you are referring to, although I imagine that you have been able to avoid them, with a very cool final model.

The figures are great, we will always see something better than what we do, but your first attempt, not to be an expert as you say, brings you very close to one already...!, I have tried repeatedly and I have never achieved anything as good as yours...without detracting from the AFV at all, I like the figures even more...lol. I imagine that the figures are from another brand than the one in the kit?...because they have a great level of detail.

Looking forward to seeing the next model...

Cheers and TC

Francis.👍

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

imagine that the figures are from another brand than the one in the kit?

I don't know wich brand they are. I ordered them via Wish/ Ali express. But the quality was prestine, all resin figures with excellent detail. I gues they are from a company like Alpine or Stalingrad models. 

Btw, thank you all for all of your comments they are so much appriciated!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

36 minutes ago, Model Mate said:

fantastic result; as others have said, the figures look brilliant, and I love the slight sheen on the tank paintwork that makes it look properly heavy. Diorama base next....?

Maybe i'll build vignettes or diorama's in the future. For now i'll stick to improving my modeling skills..  there is a lot to improve 😁😉

11 hours ago, Maddoxx77 said:

Maybe i'll build vignettes or diorama's in the future. For now i'll stick to improving my modeling skills..  there is a lot to improve 😁😉

Oh dioramas are so much fun though - unlike a kit, you can’t really get anything “wrong”, so it frees you up a lot. Nothing wrong with your modelling skills….this all looks great to me!

• Thanks 1