B-17G Queenie: HKM 1/48 with MagicScaleModelling Light and Sound

@VolkerR. fantastic work! A question: do you know if the engines and the sound work without the lights or without some of the lights? I'm considering this myself but I don't want to install some of the lights but I'm wondering if that messes up the entire 'system'.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, elger said:

@VolkerR. fantastic work! A question: do you know if the engines and the sound work without the lights or without some of the lights? I'm considering this myself but I don't want to install some of the lights but I'm wondering if that messes up the entire 'system'.

Hi elger,

no problem at all, you can leave out anything you want. In MSM´s instructions you are recommended to start with a test of the circuit board with one led, one motor and one speaker only. In my model I used some of the space in the waist gunners`compartment for the circuit board and because of that I did not install any light there. The installation would have been visible through the windows.

Next time I will dim the cockpit lighting (by dipping the LED into Tamiya paint), it is too bright in my opinion and place all the LEDs at a place where they are not directly visible through the windows. It looks more natural that way.

Try it, highly recommended!

• Thanks 2