Mirage 2000EG with Exocets, Hellenic Air Force, 1:72 Modelsvit

Thank for your kind comments, guys!

Just few words about Modelsvit kit - it`s certainly the best Mirage 2000 in 1:72, wonderfully detailed and very accurate. As for a shortrun kit - it also fits very well, although the quality of the moldings is not as good as in their previous Mirage IIIE (I made one last year in EA version). Assembly is also a bit complicated, so I recommend this kit only to advanced modellers.

Hello Alex,

really Excelent build 👍  I was not avare that Hellenic Mirages were with exocets even the type Mirage 2000 could be adapted for it.  

Well it is not good to read that Mirage 2000 quality is not good as Mirage III EA, but I think it is not the setback, even I consider to do one more Mirage with Exocet 🤔😀

• Thanks 1

On 06/09/2022 at 07:36, drake122 said:

I have a soft spot for Modelsvit Mirages. Top work! Altough I am not certain who would Greece use Exocets against. 😃

Who would have thought Kh-xx missiles could be used against a closest neighbour? 

• Like 1

Fantastic work with this Beauty! I love the Mirage 2000😍

Love the camo and your weathering too. How good is the Modelsvit kit? I've done in the past the old Italeri, that required lots of corrections, but since I heard good reviews on the Modelsvit I've ordered one a couple of days ago and I can't wait to put my hand on it!

Beautiful! 

• Thanks 1