Su-27 family canopy and exhaust nozzles differences?

Fin

Could someone please tell if the exhaust nozzles of the standard Su-27, Su-30SM and Su-30MKK are visually the same?

Also, are there any differences between the canopies of the regular SU-27 and Su-27SM? And any difference between those of Su-27UB, Su-30SM and Su-30MKK? I want to build the 1/72 Trumpeter Su-27 and Su-30MKK and they have that crest on the clear part that seems hard to erase. On the other hand I don`t see aftermarket vacuformed canopies for the Trumpeter kits and was thinking to take one designed for the Italeri, Airfix or Zvezda kits (if anyone has tried to fit those canopies on the Trumpeter kits please let me know how it went).

I do not know if the exhaust of the Sukhoi Su-27 and the Sukhoi Su-30SM are the same but from what I found the Su-27 has the Saturn AF-31F1 engine.The Su-30MKK is the export version for China of the Sukhoi Su-30MK and has a Saturn AF-31FL engine.The Sukhoi Su-30SM is the VVS version of the Su-30MKI and has a Saturn AF-31FM engine with vector thrust so the exhausts should be different to those that do not have it.

Saluti

Giampiero

Edited by GiampieroSilvestri
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, GiampieroSilvestri said:

I do not know if the exhaust of the Sukhoi Su-27 and the Sukhoi Su-30SM are the same but from what I found the Su-27 has the Saturn AF-31F1 engine.The Su-30MKK is the export version for China of the Sukhoi Su-30MK and has a Saturn AF-31FL engine.The Sukhoi Su-30SM is the VVS version of the Su-30MKI and has a Saturn AF-31FM engine with vector thrust so the exhausts should be different to those that do not have it.

Saluti

Giampiero

So, basically, the "sagging" exhaust nozzles in parking mode as seen here:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Su-30MKI_tail.jpeg

https://qphs.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3a844c215d10ef998fc414a6a7dc2f13

only exist on the Su-30SM/Su-30MKI line and not on the Su-30MKK/Su-30MK2 versions and definetly not on the regular Su-27. Am I correct?

Thanks to all!