Meng Ausf.G Early 1/35 "Panther"

Here is my build of Meng's Panther, lovely kit no issues at all, the tracks where a paint but nothing out of the ordinary. I attempted some new weathering techniques with Ammo enamel products. 

Critique and criticism more than welcome.

0-B416729-35-D7-4-DAD-9-F2-C-81-E7-D5-A0

531-A6119-88-E5-42-D6-AA29-DE1-D23169-E9

IMG-2956.jpg

IMG-2960.jpg

IMG-2964.jpg

IMG-2966.jpg

IMG-2969.jpg

IMG-2977.jpg

IMG-2978.jpg

IMG-2980.jpg

• Like 24

Very nice, excellent paintwork and streaking, the accumulation of mud and dirt is really well done too, great work. :like:

(I can never bring myself to go for the heavy mud and spatter effects, perhaps I

should try it :hmmm:).

My only suggestion, and it's not even to do with the model, is I guess the lighting for the photos, it all just seems a bit dark, or it could just be my eyesight!

I found taking the pics outside gave better results even compared to the lighting tent/contraption. 

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Darryl 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, MattH912 said:

Here is my build of Meng's Panther, lovely kit no issues at all, the tracks where a paint but nothing out of the ordinary. I attempted some new weathering techniques with Ammo enamel products. 

Critique and criticism more than welcome.

0-B416729-35-D7-4-DAD-9-F2-C-81-E7-D5-A0

531-A6119-88-E5-42-D6-AA29-DE1-D23169-E9

IMG-2956.jpg

IMG-2960.jpg

IMG-2964.jpg

IMG-2966.jpg

IMG-2969.jpg

IMG-2977.jpg

IMG-2978.jpg

IMG-2980.jpg

Hi, a love the mud effect.

Good work

• Thanks 1

On 02/09/2022 at 09:42, Jasper dog said:

Very nice, excellent paintwork and streaking, the accumulation of mud and dirt is really well done too, great work. :like:

(I can never bring myself to go for the heavy mud and spatter effects, perhaps I

should try it :hmmm:).

My only suggestion, and it's not even to do with the model, is I guess the lighting for the photos, it all just seems a bit dark, or it could just be my eyesight!

I found taking the pics outside gave better results even compared to the lighting tent/contraption. 

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Darryl 

Thank you for the kind words, on the next sunny day I shall defiantly have to take some shots outside and see what results I can achieve.

• 2 weeks later...