1/24 Tamiya Toyota GR86

This latest addition to the fleet has been languishing in its box for months after the kit decals failed to comply !! , I was considering turning it into some form of road car but with a full caged and belted interior it wasn’t going to work.

Then I saw these decals from LB Productions and it just had to be and so it was.

The background is simply a photo off the internet printed on A4 and placed behind the model with a small curve in it, I know the scale is slightly off but I’ll work on that.

Thanks for looking 👍

0051-A3-B3-878-B-445-D-BD1-C-2-CAD1-CC89

• Like 14

Getting a background to work is much easier said than down, I've tried and yours is much more convincing than any I've done to date.

And it must be said it's not just the background which is good, the model works very well too to my eyes.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Spiny said:

Getting a background to work is much easier said than down, I've tried and yours is much more convincing than any I've done to date.

And it must be said it's not just the background which is good, the model works very well too to my eyes.

Thank you , much appreciated , if it helps the background was placed only a few inches from the car and it was photographed using a phone with 3x optical zoom which gave a reasonable depth of field.