Sōkō Sagyō Ki (SS-Ki) - 1/54 28mm

I got this kit some time ago in a mystery box and it was indeed a total mystery as to what it actually was. It came in a bag with multiple metal parts and 3 chunks of resin. Anyway, it eventually came together and I learned it was an SS-Ki by Warlord games. I'm not one for armour really but it was not much of a challenge to put together (despite a lack of instructions) but fun non the less.

This vehicle was essentially a Japanese  'swiss army knife' able to clear mines, lay bridges, flame stuff and recover other tanks. Not a lot else to say really. It's a funny wee fella, very weighty and I suppose an asset for table top gaming. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 17

9 hours ago, Nenad Ilijic said:

Interesting vehicle. Never saw it before.

Yes it is quite. I had to look it up to figure what the heck it did. Turns out quite a bit.

I never knew about this vehicle before, but instantly fell in love with it seeing your build. 
What a surrealistic creature - reminds me a lot of Freddy Krueger.

It's a real pity there is no 1:35 kit available. 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2022 at 12:49 PM, vaoinas said:

I never knew about this vehicle before, but instantly fell in love with it seeing your build. 
What a surrealistic creature - reminds me a lot of Freddy Krueger.

It's a real pity there is no 1:35 kit available. 

I think it deserves a 1:35 tooling from someone. So much going on with the vehicle that it would make a really interesting build.