MALTA SPITFIRE Vc (162) from operations LB. Used by 185 Sq from 19/05/1942 untill 20/03/43. Kit Airfix 1/72

Excellent as always Alain. After having seen the many Malta Spitfires in the past months I really hope that you are going to post some pictures where the whole squadrons of Malta defenders that you have assembled can be seen together. As far as I can remember you posted some pictures of your Malta vitrines in the past but your collection has been considerably extended since then. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 112 Squadron said:

Excellent as always Alain. After having seen the many Malta Spitfires in the past months I really hope that you are going to post some pictures where the whole squadrons of Malta defenders that you have assembled can be seen together. As far as I can remember you posted some pictures of your Malta vitrines in the past but your collection has been considerably extended since then. 

Yes indeed. But my collection is not finish yet.

I had tken picture of 6 of them in last WE Mons show, I will post them tomorow.

Alain

9 hours ago, Ralph said:

Another addition to the collection! Out of interest, did you use extra dark sea grey for this machine?

No, I use Humbroll 134 for my point of vieuw of the Dark Mediteranean Blue.

It's an old tin of a color not aviable now. (I have a few in stock) 

I have also made a copy in Levi's paint.

Alain

On 23/08/2022 at 13:26, 112 Squadron said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 112 Squadron said:

A very impressive display. I also like the Mk II Beaufigther. Which model kit and which conversion set did you use?

Thank you. The Beaufighter Mk II is the Airfix kit with Alley Cat conversion and DK decals.

I had already post this model a few mounths ago. I'll try to find it back, or post the pictures for you.

Alain

• Thanks 1