News from Roden

KITCAT

It looks as the the late series Spad is due to be released at the end of the year and work is well on with the 1&1/2 strutter and Avro 504. Lets hope the decals work. Anyway the Spad is my least favourite byplane but the 504's should be interesting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Seawinder said:

Scale(s)? I'm assuming the SPAD will be 1/32, but the 1/48 1.5 Strutter has been around for a number of years.

NO NO  these are all 1/32 scale

10 minutes ago, berman said:

If you would like to see the Avro 504 also produced in 1/48th scale, send an email to Roden at   [email protected]

To be perfectly honest, although I'd prefer one in 1/48th or 1/72nd, I won't contact them for a couple of reasons. Primarily, with the current situation, I'm amazed they're managing to function at all and don't want to pester them with a 'why don't you do this instead of that?' type of query. After all, they've already conducted market research that they consider sufficient. I'll buy one, anyway, but don't have space or funds for more than one.  But secondly, although a new 1/48th 504 would be nice, it isn't high up my list of unkitted WW1 types, because I'm satisfied with the Blue Max kits I have, despite it's flaws. If I didn't have them, it would be different. But I do. If they succeed with their new 1/32nd kits, then I'll certainly be bending their ears with appropriate suggestions.

Paul.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...