Dragon late Tiger 1 with magi tracks versus RFM Late Tiger 1

Whitewolf

Hi guys, I would appreciate thoughts on the above comparison? The Dragon kit boxed as 'Wittman's last Tiger' has moulded zimmerit and the version I have an opportunity to buy has the magi tracks, likewise the RFM kit can be built as Wittmans last Tiger provided you add your own zimmerit (Atak do a set) and has nice plastic workable track links. Which of these is the best kit do you think?

Thanks.

Edited by Whitewolf

• Whitewolf changed the title to Dragon late Tiger 1 with magi tracks versus RFM Late Tiger 1

Ooh, tough call. The RFM with the Atak set just sneaks it for me as the zim can be tweaked/battle damaged easier than the pre-moulded Dragon kit. Also the RFM tracks are fully workable. Other than that it's probably a flip of a coin choice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stef N. said:

Ooh, tough call. The RFM with the Atak set just sneaks it for me as the zim can be tweaked/battle damaged easier than the pre-moulded Dragon kit. Also the RFM tracks are fully workable. Other than that it's probably a flip of a coin choice.

Thanks, I've never built one of the Dragon Tigers/used magi tracks before but know they are highly rated.  I understand the RFM tracks are better and the kit itself is pretty accurate but has no zimm included. I've used Atak on my 1/16 King Tiger and have been pretty impressed with it, so I think RFM wins the day in this case.

• Like 1