Dragon Junker 188 1/48th+2 outdoor pics

5 minutes ago, MBM said:

A truly stunning build! Love the control with the weathering and painting. Out of interest what paints did you use?

Thanks a lot. Colors are from the Mr Color, laquers range.

• Like 1

Beautiful job on this. I started one last year but it went back in the box as I lost my mojo with it. Trying to get the wing tip extensions on without the wings looked crooked was a nightmare and that's where I gave in! You've given me some inspiration to dig it out again, simply gorgeous :)

2 hours ago, woody37 said:

Beautiful job on this. I started one last year but it went back in the box as I lost my mojo with it. Trying to get the wing tip extensions on without the wings looked crooked was a nightmare and that's where I gave in! You've given me some inspiration to dig it out again, simply gorgeous :)

Yes, I do admit that I spent a longer time than usual on the building process. A s I wrote most panel lines and hatches are pure invention.

• Like 1

• Zigomar changed the title to Dragon Junker 188 1/48th+2 outdoor pics
On 8/16/2022 at 12:56 AM, Zigomar said:

NOW, I have no more stock

What?!! And you call yourself a modeller? 🤣 Seriously, though - that's very nice work! Your painting skills are excellent

Well !Old Soldier you know it is not easy to do here in Britanny, and I miss my old workshop with more facilities. Thanks for the comments.

Bonjour Jean ,  

what a marvelous rending of this really sexy german plane !! I only can imagine the time you spend for painting this camo !! Never seen it on a JU 188. And just to add, I imagine too your pleasure to have your stock gone away !! Dream of that on my side ...😂

Again a real masterpiece !!

Please feel free and happy to continue sharing such models !! 

Sheers !! 

Spot on ,that paint job is excellent and as mentioned earlier the exhausts look just right.

On 15/08/2022 at 17:06, SoftScience said:

gorgeous work! I love how tight the squiggle camouflagr is. The engine exhausts look fantastic! 

Great work and something for others the aspire to.