ICM 1/72 Ghost of Kyiv The is a Finished build

I'll tag along Rick as I'm bound to get to the 29 in my present Soviet aircraft journey,my eldest recently bought this kit then binned it it does look a bit

rough but positively Tamiya like compared to the Eastern Express Fitter I'm on with! Carry on!

• Like 1

Wow.. that's some sanding that will be necessary... The Zvezda kit looks like Meng or GWH when looking at this (Who had thought somebody would say this about Zvezda 10 years ago...)

Edited by Silenoz
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, stevej60 said:

I'll tag along Rick as I'm bound to get to the 29 in my present Soviet aircraft journey,my eldest recently bought this kit then binned it it does look a bit

rough but positively Tamiya like compared to the Eastern Express Fitter I'm on with! Carry on!

Rick 

7 hours ago, Silenoz said:

Wow.. that's some sanding that will be necessary... The Zvezda kit looks like Meng or GWH when looking at this (Who had thought somebody would say this about Zvezda 10 years ago...)

I need to check out Zvezda kits . 

• Haha 1

I have the roughness sanded , I applies CA glue into some ghost lines that will appear later on . Hopefully this will stop that from happening . i need to spray some primer to see how this looks 

Rick 

DSC-6117on1.jpg

DSC-6120on1.jpg

• Like 4

Have you test fitted the rear canopy yet Rick , it needs a bit of fettling to get it to sit correctly, I had to scrape quite a lot off the bottom to get flush where it meets the rear cockpit bulkhead/turtledeck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Dads203 said:

Have you test fitted the rear canopy yet Rick , it needs a bit of fettling to get it to sit correctly, I had to scrape quite a lot off the bottom to get flush where it meets the rear cockpit bulkhead/turtledeck.

Yes I did . I had to trim also .Its a very tight fit 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, alhenderson said:

Looking good, I've got this one. Did you get the ICM paint set, or have you got alternative colours?

Al

No I should have . It was pretty hard to get the kit 

7 hours ago, Han Solo said:

I wished i knew this earlier . That looks so nice