2S19 MSTA-S (ZVEZDA) 1/72

Hi all!

My latest model in 1/72 scale. 

Short infomation

This is Soviet and Russian 152-mm divisional self-propelled howitzer. SAU 2S19 is designed to destroy tactical nuclear weapons, artillery and mortar batteries, tanks and other armored vehicles, anti-tank weapons, manpower, air defense and missile defense systems, command posts, as well as to destroy field fortifications and prevent enemy reserves from maneuvering in the depths of his defense . It can fire at observable and unobservable targets from concealed positions and direct fire, including work in mountainous conditions. When firing, both shots from the combat stack and those fired from the ground are used. In 1989, the new self-propelled howitzer 2S19 "Msta-S" was adopted by artillery regiments of motorized rifle and tank divisions of the Soviet Army of the USSR Armed Forces. The main armament of the 2S19 self-propelled guns is the 152-mm howitzer 2A64. The 2S19 has a V-shaped 12-cylinder four-stroke V-84A liquid-cooled supercharged diesel engine with a power of 780 hp. Crew - 5 per.

The model is made with virtually no modifications. Just replaced all the handrails on the tower with wire and added RS antena.

As usual used AKAN paint 6th series.

WASHING – MIG (dark wash) and wash for trucks Pacific88
WEATHERNG – MIG and TAMIYA pigments
VARNISHIES – matt TAMIYA and gloss - FUTURE

I present self propelled howitzer one of the guards artillery battalions of the Soviet army                                     
Enjoy watching!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by IGKent
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Milan Mynar said:

Really great built. I bought this model in the 1/35 scale. I plan to build it during long winter evenings.

Thank you Milan! Really very good time

3 hours ago, Dmitriy1967 said:

Hello, Igor!

Great for this scale! I noticed the scale only when I read the comments. 

Hello, Dmitry!

Thanks for rating.