Trumpeter Spares

Des

If 'Resources' is not the most obvious location please move.

Now and again someone is looking for spare parts for Trumpeter and related kits and previously the place to go was ' [email protected]' however I was in touch earlier this week about some bits and pieces and been advised that this has now been contracted out to the HobbyDNA Group - website www.hobbydna.com  -  although etched parts and decal sheets are still in the process of being added.

Site is easy enough to use , search by product number , find the sprue identifier from the instruction sheet that pops up and then click as appropriate to add to basket.     Prices in $US , my order came to around $14 with $14 for standard shipping all paid via PayPal and I will advise in due course about delivery times.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I curious how this other approach works out

That '[email protected]' didn't work so well for me. The email transaction seemed to go well enough, I ordered the decal sheet I wanted, and received a tracking number via email. What happened next was absurd: the China parcel tracking system showed the item ping-poning around China for over a month, never getting onto a US-bound aircraft. Radio silence from the email address. I eventually got fed up with it and contacted Paypal for a refund, which eventually came some time later..

• 3 weeks later...

I used 'Hobbydna' company in the end....I ordered the Trumpeter 1/32 P38 Lightning clear parts sprue (K in their sprue list)...Cost was $8.00 with $14.06 shipping from China ($22.06 = £17.84)...Came after a couple weeks in well packaged box with a load bubble wrap...Good service...No issues...I'd use them again

https://www.hobbydna.com/

I ordered decals for a kit from hobbydna this morning. Search for the kit number and then press the "parts:decals" button under "attributes". They also show a "parts:PE" button. Shipping was $11.75, but the total is still cheaper than getting the kit on the 2nd-hand market.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 7:50 AM, dnl42 said:

I ordered decals for a kit from hobbydna this morning. Search for the kit number and then press the "parts:decals" button under "attributes". They also show a "parts:PE" button. Shipping was $11.75, but the total is still cheaper than getting the kit on the 2nd-hand market.

And well-packed the decals arrived this morning. 12 days. 

• 1 month later...

I need a canopy from a trumpeter kit so thanks whoever posted th

On 11/6/2023 at 1:30 AM, Lewis1965 said:

I used 'Hobbydna' company in the end....I ordered the Trumpeter 1/32 P38 Lightning clear parts sprue (K in their sprue list)...Cost was $8.00 with $14.06 shipping from China ($22.06 = £17.84)...Came after a couple weeks in well packaged box with a load bubble wrap...Good service...No issues...I'd use them again

https://www.hobbydna.com/

i need a trumpeter canopy so thanks for the link :) 

edit: They don't offer the canopy :(  had to email them 

Edited by PhantomBigStu