2023 Future Projects Under Development

IFA is 2 years behind in its projects due to unforeseen circumstances but now I am blazing ahead to balance out the equation. So 1/32 projects under development are:

1/32 De Havilland Chipmunk 

1/32 Big Jet (classified)

1/32 Big Jet (classified)

1/32 Vickers Armstrong Seafire FR.47

1/32 Spitfire K5054

1/48 Avro Vulcan BMK.1

1/32 Spey Phantom cancelled and scrapped

That's enough for the time being, I do have to breathe some air at the same time!

There has been an enormous advance in polymer science and materials over the last few years, which now gives an advantage in production methods, so I am always pioneering new technologies to achieve the best results; the new watch word, "Advancement through Science" is the way forward.

Alan

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Icelandic Fine Art said:

1/48 Avro Vulcan BMK.1

Very interested, but is the plan still the early pure delta? Would much rather have the proper B1 as many more options for that including B1a with the right ECM parts and wingtips. If I have the money at the time I will probably get one regardless of the choice of particular flavour of B1. Would buy multiple if you could make one in 1/144

A project that was left off the list but now added as in development is:

1/32 AVRO MANCHESTER 1a

This is a combination of CAD designed vacform fuselage and wings, resin parts and 3d printed parts. This is as a result of research on using reinforced, prefabricated parts that fit inside the vacform structure, imparting strength and rigidity, it eliminates any problematic alignment and deformity due to the vacform mouldings. All clear parts will be in clear resin, with hardened metal landing gear. ETA 2024

Alan

• Like 2