1/72 - Sukhoi Su-75 "Checkmate" resin kit by Sarmat Resin - 3D renders+parts+test model - release in 2023

Homebee

True it has not flown yet, but it is still an interesting aircraft to buy/build. There have been a lot of kits issued based on mock ups and unflown aircraft.

Regards

Robert

• Like 1

Almost all cold war Soviet aircraft were initially released as models based on grainy pictures from air shows.  And that did not really hurt sales much until better kits came along.  I say more power to them, the 3D modeling looks fantastic!

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Sukhoi Su-75 "Checkmate" resin kit by Sarmat Resin - 3D renders+parts+test model - release in 2023

Sources:

https://vk.com/sarmatresin?w=wall-133400302_1080

https://vk.com/armatamodels?w=wall-114983756_385964

GOOGLED TRAD

It's time for the heroes of the occasion to tell a little about their product. Moreover, Pavel Rebezov and Arma-Models have already shown the model.
In principle, we have briefly:
Scale 1:72. We do not plan the 48th - the plane is very large.
The whole model is made of injection molded plastic. Incl. lantern made of transparent material.
Paint masks are missing. The choice of color scheme is yours. Nobody knows exactly how.
There is no etching. Where and why to do it, we did not come up with.
The decal is simple - "stealth stars" and a technical sheet
The SU-75 piloted model is exclusive to the Arma-Models store .
At the end of the pre-order, we will release a small limited edition of an unmanned version with a modified armament and a large number of decal options.
Mostly with What-if options for Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Cuba.
A model for connoisseurs of Ace Combat and other wiffling Aircraft Designers .

TFVm-F7n6l-T0.jpg

GOOGLED TRAD

Greetings dear subscribers!
Quite unexpectedly, test castings of the model of the new Checkmate LTS, aka Su-75, shown at MAKS 2021, fell into my hands.
The manufacturer of the model is Sarmat Resin , scale 1/72.
The model, as an exclusive, will be sold in Arma-models.
I, in turn, made a small review of the castings, well, I will do its test assembly, the process, of course, I will cover in posts in the Arma group.
The model is made of polyurethane resin, it is exactly the layout shown at MAKS 2021, so I will leave the issue of compliance with the future production car behind the scenes)
The quality of the castings is good, the resin is smooth, without bubbles and defects on the surface, not brittle, parts from the tides can be easily removed.
I separated large parts and main components and made for myself a dry fitting of everything in order to determine the future assembly algorithm and problem areas. I’ll make a reservation right away, I didn’t process or customize the details at this stage at the place of the cuts, the model assembled in the photographs is folded dry without glue and fitting, I will do all this already in the assembly process. In general, everything is pretty good for a fully resin model, there are several bottlenecks associated with the technological division of the hull, such as the connection of the HCF and the fuselage inside the side compartments with weapons, but you need to understand that such models are more intended for experienced modellers who know how to work with resin.
The stitching, as for me, is too deep and wide, but I'll see how it all looks after priming and painting. The racks, compartments and niches are well worked out, but at the same time the detailing of the cockpit and the seat is rather poor, but here for lovers of the creative process there will be where to put their hands on, either refine it on their own, or use a suitable after, the same seats for the Su-57 in 72 scale.
The canopy is cast from transparent resin and is a little unclear in stock, but this is treated with future.
In the near future I plan to start assembling, and, accordingly, I will share the results, impressions and comments.

Hg-J1-Cmm-S1oo.jpg

4b9v-X7-MBN8-M.jpg

1z-ENo0mf-Nm-A.jpg

i-V49tz-Eg594.jpg

z-Q14vf28-UBs.jpg

Oqxfhf-ZMmaw.jpg

c-Cy79-Jq-Pj-BY.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...