Pzkpfw 38 (t) Ausf. A vs B

Zgubiony Turysta

Since I'd like to build my September '39 collection of AFVs, I can't omit the venerable Praha tank used by the Germans in Poland. however, the source I used to find out about the types of armour used during the campaign says that only the Ausf A was used and there's no such kit available on the market. The closest on I could get my hands on was the Ausf B (Hobby Boss). Since I'm still completing my literature regarding this period I don't have the literature regarding the tank in question, but I believe some of you out there could provide me with the information regarding the difference(s) between those two Ausführungen. Thanks in advance.

The Ausf. A was a little different than the Ausf. B, but not much. Most noticeable feature was the rail antenna on the body of the Ausf. A.  Otherwise, they were very similar.

52261464304_94860e7103_c.jpg 52260219137_dce29e7ea6_c.jpg 52261464314_28cb6f6898_c.jpg

There was at least one Ausf. A without the frame aerial in Poland:

52260219142_140314d97d_c.jpg

Edited by f matthews

Thanks folks, it seems that I just don't need to attach both the Notek and the smoke projectors to my model and I'll need to sort out the frame piece (even the last one must have had it at some point as you can clearly see a hole in the vertical aerial hub).