1/72 HAF F4 Phantom

Hello again, as i got covid i'm spending the day browsing my phone and i found some photos i took of the models i finished last month. This is revell's 1/72 F4-F Phantom but i wanted to model Greek Air Force F4-E Phantom in Aegean Ghost scheme

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 30

I want to see someone make every Phantom ever built including repaints. This looks great. Is Greece still flying them? I know they have the last one built, hoping they preserve it somehow.

Very nice build Odokan!

7 hours ago, busnproplinerfan said:

I want to see someone make every Phantom ever built including repaints. This looks great. Is Greece still flying them? I know they have the last one built, hoping they preserve it somehow.

Yes, we are still using them but the last built F-4E went to South Korean Air Force.

35 minutes ago, vangos said:

Very nice build Odokan!

Yes, we are still using them but the last built F-4E went to South Korean Air Force.

I didn't know that, I thought I heard Greece. Hopefully a few get preserved anyway, be nice to see a couple kept flyable.

Thank you all, i love to build phantoms, i have at least 6 or 7 1/48 models to be built from italeri and hasegawa, 2 or 3 1/72 models from italeri and revell. When i first saw this Aegean Ghost scheme on a phantom on the internet i said to myself that i must build a kit with this camo. Fortunately italeri came to my help. This Greek AF scheme's decals were from that italeri kit but as i wanted to build that kit as a Turkish AF F4 E Terminator i thought that i could use the leftover Greek AF decals on one of the revell kits so this is the result.