1/48 Hawker Hunter Mk.71 (FGA 9) Chilean Air Force - AIRFIX KIT

On 26/07/2022 at 19:19, Cris Garcia said:

Hi Bojan, the specific planes that attacked the Presidential Palace are not known for sure as the videos and photos of the moment are quite blurry. But you can guess them regarding the unit asigned for the task. In case you want to build a Chilean Hunter I highly recommend that you can buy the excellent book (on Amazon, as e-book too) FIRST HAWKER HUNTER CHILEAN FORCE. I attached some profiles of J-702 from the book. Greeting, Cris.

Captura de pantalla (264)

IMG_9655

IMG_9642

May be the real markings of the Hunters attacking the Presidential Palace would lead to the then Pilot (and family)  that made that attack , and for sure this knowledgement  would lead to a human hunting for revenge due politics ideological .

This danger makes this History fact even more intriguing and thought-provoking .

SouthViper from Brazil 

On 27/07/2022 at 07:34, luis pacheco said:

The pilots and some of the planes few weeks after the attack.

Very sensible subject , but then again, that attack  is an historic moment in time.

Ask for the IDF if they tell you the real identyties of the Pilots that attacked (under Government laws) the Osirack nuke plant ...

SouthViper from Brazil 

9 hours ago, Reini78 said:

With rockets I meant the Shafrir missiles. Did you use aftermarket ones, took them from another kit or from the sparesbox, or did you use suiting Sidewinders?

If I remember well I used some old Sidewinders, and scratch some things to gave them the actual look of the Shafrirs II. Paint job (black canards, white body and the pair of red lines) is crucial. Later I saw that Reskit sell some beautiful aftermarket Shafrirs... but for USD$40 (considering shipping to Chile) I held to my scratch missiles. Cris.

• Like 2