* the very fire Chinese Modelling company *

73north

The story on Steel.navy from June 2022 - quoted below ( also similar discussion on scale model warships )

" is hard to say, as far as i know, the boss of very fire miss for several months,nobody know where he gone.
too many new model plan and poor sales may be the main reason, which is not enough for his factory or machines loan. so far he still owe the bank millions "

certainly the website is dead - I fear for the planned Veryfire HMS King George V in 1/350 , as heavens knows when the Flyhawk version
of HMS Prince of Wales in 1/350 will ever be released ?

The website is no longer working , and actually for sale 
very sad news if correct .

Huge news as this Company brought out never tooled USA WW2 Cruisers and the Iowa Class in 1/350 Scale , and the superb never-tooled before ( 1/.350 Scale ) IJN Taiho Carrier 

they had been slated to do the IJN Aoba ( Cruiser ) and the Renown and Vanguard -

Note - since original post - Very Fire seem to be still in business , thankfully 

Edited by 73north
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is bad news all around, concerning that the owner hasn't been heard from in so long and that a company doing something different has gone under. I have the Taiho and am very glad I got it, its a fantastic kit and perhaps now going to be a very rare one indeed, 

That would be a real shame :( I just discovered this brand myself and was very pleased with the way the Taiho kit was looking.

Let's hope some other company will pick up on their kits and designs if Very Fire is due to go.

• Like 1

These are the Kits they produced , up to the present date 

Japanese Armored Aircraft Carrier Taiho Battle of the Philippine Sea

Very Fire 1:350

USS Cleveland CL-55 Cruiser , Very Fire 1:350

USS Des Moines CA-134 Very Fire 1:350

IJN Heavy Cruiser Chikuma Detail Up Set for Tamiya 78027

USS Salem CA-139 

USS Missouri BB-63 (1945)

U.S.Navy Battleship

USS Montana BB-67 ( never completed ) Very Fire 1:350

USS Montana BB-67

Very Fire 1:700

German Battleship H-class Hutten

Very Fire 1:700 2019 New tool

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mike McCabe said:

Perhaps they were just bringing out kits that people said they wanted but never actually bought.

I do wonder if that's the case, looking at the list above I'd expect it would only really appeal to a North American Market. That said I have their Taiho kit which is excellent so it's a shame if they have gone and I would have thought that kit would have sold very well, perhaps too little too late though, 

• 2 weeks later...

They also did the Louisiana (BB-71), the Des Moines (CA-134), and the Salem (CA-139) in 1/700 scale.

Tom

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

It's just more modellers' gossip. Most of these Asian companies have crap and/or dead websites. Once they're established with trade relations and there's brand awareness on social media sites and forums their own website serves little purpose.

Hey, I've learned about my own bankruptcy at least 3 times thanks to the internet! Good thing too because I wouldn't have realised I'd gone out of business otherwise! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 13

• 1 month later...
  • 73north changed the title to * the very fire Chinese Modelling company *