Ferrari Police Car

John_W

25 minutes ago, John_W said:

Czech Police have turned a sized Ferrari in to a patrol car. Interesting conversion...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/25/czech-police-turn-seized-ferrari-into-patrol-car

Interesting article, thanks for sharing!

In Dubai the Police just buy their Ferrari’s new, LaFerrari that is :)  

21 minutes ago, Vesa Jussila said:

• Like 2

On 05/08/2022 at 15:22, richellis said:

Just make sure you have more fuel than that has electricity 🤣

Yeah, by the time he/she has had to pull in and charge it again you'll be long gone

Edited by OWL1975

On 08/08/2022 at 20:35, OWL1975 said:

Yeah, by the time he/she has had to pull in and charge it again you'll be long gone

That reminds me of the chase sequence from the third Jonny English film (it's a bit of a long clip, but worth it).

How glorious is the Aston Martin V8 Vantage?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2022 at 2:02 AM, richellis said:

I give you the future……..

Add Watermark_2021_07_03_04_23_55 (7)

I’m happy I’ve experienced the past 🤣

On 8/9/2022 at 3:35 AM, OWL1975 said:

The issue is that as long as the Tesla got power, its accelleration is quite impressive. But pretty it isn’t 🤢 

Well I guess they need something to try and keep up with the motorcycles they try and chase ( no chance in other cars and a struggle even in the tesla ) and supercars which it should keep up with apart from top speed ( not sure about top speed on tesla ).

Jerry 

I wouldn't think top speed matters. Cars are quicker around corners and on the brakes than bikes, so the only time the bike pulls away (usually by an awful lot) is under acceleration - the Tesla's big strength. The big problem with chasing bikes in a car is the bike can go through gaps the car can't, whether the gaps are in traffic, furniture or buildings.

• Like 1