F-DCAL A330/40 Decals

Hello Guys, 

Just wanna have here a quick feedback of someone who used F-DCAL's A330/A340 decals. In the Silk Screen sheet, are the elevators metallic frame included (Pic Below)? In the pictures provided in the website I couldn't see them included in any of the liveries available. In the meantime I've saw in the website's gallery some models with it. I'm just in doubt. Hope someone can help me! I've send an email to Philippe, but he doesn't reply to me (the poor man must be tired of me already 😅😂🙈)

Thanks!

wfKex.jpg

Hi Diogo

I've used F-DCAL for 1 x A330 and 1 x A340 build and neither set of decals included these decals for the "horizontal stabiliser sealing plates" (as they are known).

However, the Revell kits I used included these in the kit's decals - so I used them instead.

2-6 decals include them in their detail sheet which comes with their A330/A340 decals.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Tim

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Timo said:

Hi Diogo

I've used F-DCAL for 1 x A330 and 1 x A340 build and neither set of decals included these decals for the "horizontal stabiliser sealing plates" (as they are known).

However, the Revell kits I used included these in the kit's decals - so I used them instead.

2-6 decals include them in their detail sheet which comes with their A330/A340 decals.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Tim

Aw, too bad! Guess I'll have to paint them, or find another solution then, since the Revell A340 I have is the early one from Lufthansa and it doesn't bring them. I decided to go to F-DCAL, because it's the only website that I'm aware so far, that provides this Swissair livery for an A330. I've talked to Ray back in 2020 asking if he was thinking about making some Swissair decals, because I wanna make the A330 & A32X (also with the sheet that you provided me ;) ) combo with their livery and he said at the time, by that year he might do something. Sadly he didn't went forward. It's extremely rare to find that final Swissair livery, I don't know the reason. Anyways, my Swissair A330-200 project is getting harder and harder to do! I think I've asked that to Ray in the past, but I will send him an e-mail. Thanks very much for your reply Tim!