IS-2, Tamiya, 1/48

I like that a lot. The vehicle sits "in" not "on" the landscape and the figures tell (me at least) an interesting story. "Billy No Mates" in turret looks kinda left out of whatever discussion is going on. Top work.

Regards

Pete

• Thanks 1

Great modelling, super vignette really nicely presented. 

Brilliant figures and an excellent IS painted remarkably well, superb!

Brilliant work

Darryl 

• Thanks 1

Hi Michael M,

A great representation of the brute, it could pass for 1/35 without problem. The figures are really good, also considering the size of the scale, and the base integrates perfectly. I should make one for mine (1/35), but space is starting to be a problem...lol

Cheers and TC

Francis.👍

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

Hey Mick, I recognised this model from the NIMA show this weekend past. I meant to try catch you to say well done in person but had to go get the car around. Anyway good to see another modeller here in norn Ireland on here and it’s a terrific model that stuck in my head. Glad I recognised it and I got see it in the flesh. Might be a shout out for the north west as I’m up in Derry. 
all the best, 

Paul. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Michael M said:

@Muchmirth I don't know how, by I've missed this post. Sorry 😔

Thanks. I was mostly out sightseeing, pity we didn't have chance to talk. If you're coming to IMSS show this weekend we'll have another chance ;)

Ah unfortunately will miss the imss show (I had seen it advertised on fb) but will down to the Ipms in Dub in sept.

Hi Michael. That is so impressive, especially in 1/48!! The figures and base really bring it to life. Beautifully done!! :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Thanks 1