DCS F1 Mirage is out in early access now saving 20%

One 48

Bought mine late tonight and just back from early testing, looks good, its an important Aircraft that will work well with what we have and what's planned.

This is no modern electric fly by wire Jet, it needs to be flown carefully and in a different frame of mind than other more modern Jet DCS modules, but I enjoy the challenge for sure. In actual fact I really don't do that much combat in DCS these days, prefer to just learn the Aircraft and fly them as best as possible, do dabble in the odd kill too though :)

I'm mostly a WW1 aviation simmer for combat and still use P3D and FS2020 for general sim flying I enjoy very much.

For those on the fence about DCS, its actually a free basic program you add to with paid modules, however you can try for free all modules now I think to give you an idea of what you might want to focus on before purchasing ... from their site and their words ...

DCS World 2.7 Free to Play is now available, Try out each and everyone of our products for 14 days per product during a six month period. You can play each module sequentially or any number of them at a time. The choice is yours!

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

As always, I find Flight Sim and Scale modelling a sort of shared hobby, the new Mirage F.1 for example, will be looking for a good kit in 1/48 soon, Kinetic I think? and sometimes to I wish kits I build would make it into the Flight Simulator world of DCS ... Buccaneer, Tornado and A-6 Intruder especially!

Oh, almost forgot, mandatory video, skins look a bit clean now but we'll get weathered ones soon I'm sure.

Edited by One 48
  • Like 2

Do they give you the Spanish skins from the CE? I guess the desert camo is more attractive as launch but a CE should have Manises markings at least in there ;)

• Like 1

On 24/07/2022 at 14:11, alt-92 said:

Do they give you the Spanish skins from the CE? I guess the desert camo is more attractive as launch but a CE should have Manises markings at least in there ;)

Honestly not sure on this release, its early access just now, but if not now, then soon for sure ... I'm sure :)