Eduard.com/.cz down?

Bozothenutter

Yeah, having that issue too as of today.  It's probably an oversight that someone's gonna get their butt kicked for, and it's an oversight we've committed here, but fortunately for me I can't kick my own bottom :D

20 hours ago, Mike said:

Yeah, having that issue too as of today.  It's probably an oversight that someone's gonna get their butt kicked for, and it's an oversight we've committed here, but fortunately for me I can't kick my own bottom :D

There's that fancy thing called a Calendar for that.

Those computery-thingy versions even come with reminder popups, ideal for us folks whose brains are more like colanders :P 

11 minutes ago, alt-92 said:

There's that fancy thing called a Calendar for that.

Those computery-thingy versions even come with reminder popups, ideal for us folks whose brains are more like colanders :P 

There wasn't for my slip-up.  I'd even selected auto-renew, and that wasn't enough either. :doh:

it's back now anyway :) https://www.eduard.com/

36 minutes ago, Mike said:

I'd even selected auto-renew, and that wasn't enough either. :doh:

No IT automation survives first contact with reality :D  I know the feeling, just spent a month arranging cert renewals for 200+ devices. 

• Haha 1

• 7 months later...

There's this not very prominent message on the website.

https://www.eduard.com/eduard-products-for-march-2022-1/?&force_sid=t1aqek23eu76t991h89ejthb3pb14uqe

New March releases are available! Please note, Eduard webstore closure is planned till mid-March 2023.
The following week we will begin moving our warehouse, which we will complete by mid-March. We will not be shipping orders during this time. We plan to restart operations on 10 March. We will do our best to achieve even bit earlier date.

Thank you for your understanding and you support.

Eduard Team

Probably a follow on after the major fire a year or so ago that, I believe, destroyed their top floor.

Best Wishes to Eduard for a successful and trouble free relocation.

Mike

• Like 1