Ferrari 315S ver. A, MFH, 1:24

My last completed model.
This is my first MFH model. I am impressed by the quality of the parts and the mapping of details.
I added a lot of my own ideas (for example, all lights are on (LED) and controlled from the stand).

I am happy to answer any question for details.

spacer.png

spacer.png

291141571_5429266897154133_8361217807961

291520584_5429267080487448_8206884773426

291668797_5429267093820780_7068573532682

291763406_5429267110487445_3474850072030

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Coppercat
Refresh image links
  • Like 24

1 hour ago, Vince1159 said:

Beautiful build,one thing that's got my interest though is why is it RHD....

Because most Italian competition sports cars of the day were designed for generally clockwise race tracks (historic convention in Europe).  So you can place yourself better at the apex.

I did read somewhere that as a result, at one time, driving on the left was normal in the countryside of Italy, reverting to the right in towns!  Sounded apocryphal to me, but there’s plenty of weird driving rules around the world. 🤣

Anyway congratulations to @Coppercaton achieving a beautiful model

• Thanks 2

Absolutely spectacular model of a gorgeous race car! Can the front wheels be “steered” on these 1/24 MFH kits? (I feature I favor on car models, particularly when photographing). Any possibility you could post pic(s) of the under carriage as well as a front end view with the lights illuminated? Your build is inspiring me to splurge on one of these $$$ kits one day!

Edited by nearsightedjohn
Grammar

34 minutes ago, nearsightedjohn said:

Absolutely spectacular model of a gorgeous race car! Can the front wheels be “steered” on these 1/24 MFH kits? (I feature I favor on car models, particularly when photographing). Any possibility you could post pic(s) of the under carriage as well as a front end view with the lights illuminated? Your build is inspiring me to splurge on one of these $$$ kits one day!

It is not possible to turn the front wheels. Theoretically all wheels could rotate (roll), but I blocked them so that the model would not "run away" from the stand.
I will take photos with the lights on soon (I haven't selected the resistors yet). I emphasize that the lighting is not included in the MFH set.

• 2 weeks later...