312t4 seat "semi-gloss white"

Lesbgood

Just setting of on ghe 312t4 build, checking colours. Seat indicates "Semi-gloss white" which does not exist? 

Should I mix, if so what proportion of what, or is there an alternative?

Cheers 

44 minutes ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

this will be moved by the Mods

FTFY  Hello fellow Cheshireite, please read any headings at the top of forum areas before posting.  Especially the red ones :nerd:

2 hours ago, Lesbgood said:

Just setting of on ghe 312t4 build, checking colours. Seat indicates "Semi-gloss white" which does not exist? 

Should I mix, if so what proportion of what, or is there an alternative?

Cheers 

Hi

TBH, I would use a white primer then just a quick blast of Semi gloss clearcoat on top

Ian

No worries, the Mods have sorted it out, bless 'em.  There are many members here, the pool of knowledge is vast and help is always forthcoming.  Speaking personally I'm only too glad to help in whatever small way I can in return for the mass of helpful tips and information I've gleaned from this site during the short time I've been a member.  I feel sure others feel the same way too.

Edited by Neddy
  • Like 1

Hi, 

I have recently completed this model, 

with regards to the seat, I primed it with Tamiya extra fine white primer from the can in two smooth coats, then masked it to paint the black areas.

This was then sprayed with Tamiya semi gloss varnish.

The seat belts were made using 3mm and 6mm ribbon stuck together with double sided tape.

Hope this helps

Keith

52051265807_ddc45f4ca9_b.jpg

• Like 3