In search of Roland D.VI plans/drawings

mihailo

Hello good people and fellow modelers! 
I'm in search for drawings, plans, dimensions of Roland D.VI for 3d model that i wanted to give it a go!
I started late with wingnut wings, and haven't got chance to get models that i wanted (now out of my price range...) I started learning fusion 360 with idea to make some of the models for myself :)
I have windsock datafile on roland, same as J.Harris Roland book, but was hoping to find more detailed plans.

P.s. if anyone have unstarted wnw roland d.vi, can someone take closeup photos and some measurments from parts? That would also help!

Thanks in advance!
Mihailo

Have you downloaded a copy of the instructions from the Wingnut Wings website?  The instructions are also available from Scalemates.  Just be careful of how you make your kit so you can't get sued for copyright infringement.

Later,

Dave

17 minutes ago, e8n2 said:

so you can't get sued for copyright infringement.

I guess it's pretty safe, as long as you create something only for your own purposes, and you don't sell or make money in any other way with it. Also, as WNW went out of business, it is a question who should file the suit? According on my wee legal knowledge a lawsuit has to be based on an actual damage, which doesn't occur for a non active company - for whoever now owns these models.