Hello from Lancashire!

Sideshow

Hi I'm new to Britmodeller. I'm a huge aeromodelling fan have been for about 35yrs. Always keen to learn and trade tips (not that I have many!)

My favourite subjects are 1/72 recce and trainers aircraft from 50's through to about the 80's, 90's era when there was a bit of variety. If I said "pre F16 in Europe" many will catch my drift. I build anything that catches my eye really as its a lot about variety of colour schemes and cam schemes for me.

Looking forward to seeing your work! 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/07/2022 at 09:33, Sideshow said:

Hi I'm new to Britmodeller. I'm a huge aeromodelling fan have been for about 35yrs. Always keen to learn and trade tips (not that I have many!)

My favourite subjects are 1/72 recce and trainers aircraft from 50's through to about the 80's, 90's era when there was a bit of variety. If I said "pre F16 in Europe" many will catch my drift. I build anything that catches my eye really as its a lot about variety of colour schemes and cam schemes for me.

Looking forward to seeing your work! 

Welcome Sideshow!

It is always interesting to get ideas on a topic from different people, get another point of view and share experience.

Looking forward to seeing your work too!

Be Well!

Igkor