Tamiya Ferrari F50 built by the LEGO magician :) (stop motion video)

Hello fellow modellers!

I stopped by with another fun build, the Tamiya Ferrari F50.

I filmed it as my previous builds, using the stop motion technique. This time, I took roughly 2000 pictures to have the 2 minutes video. Very time consuming, but very satisfying to see the end result!

I put more effort and learnings from the past in the video editing, and I feel it is a bit more interacting now.

Regarding the kit itself, it had a perfect fit, I convinced myself once again that the Tamiya kits are the best! I didn't have a single issue with it.

I still need to improve my build technique, as you can see the build quality is not perfect. It has some paint imperfections, and I messed up the polish in some edges. My rotating tool touched the edge and scratch the paint.

But I take it as a learning point, and I will improve next time.

So enjoy the video, and let me know what you think about the build but also the movie!
I do this as a hobby, and I am really curious to receive feedback, especially from people which share the same passion as I do!

• Like 11

Cool video and build. Where did you get the music from?  It's quite enjoyably hypnotic.    The highlights of the like/subscribe/etc at the end is very nice.

I have this same kit in my stash. One of these days.

Michael.

• Like 1

That's a superb model and I smiled from the start of the video to the end.  I admire your creativity and skill both with models and with animation.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, galaxyg said:

Cool video and build. Where did you get the music from?  It's quite enjoyably hypnotic.    The highlights of the like/subscribe/etc at the end is very nice.

I have this same kit in my stash. One of these days.

Michael.

Hey Michael. Thanks for your feedback! I try doing new stuff each time I create a video.

The music is from the Youtube free database (copyright free). The song name is: Leonell Cassio - A magical journey through space. Indeed, even the name says it's hypnotic haha.

Regarding the kit, I totally recommend it, I had no issues, perfect fitment! I did before a Fujimi BMW 635 CSi and had so many troubles, this was such a relief :).

18 hours ago, dbostream said:

Great presentation and build.

Even Lego mini figures build kits quicker than me.

Thank you!

Festina lente! Good stuff take time :)

I've checked your current build as well, good luck with that! Are Revell kits any good? Never done one so far, but thinking to try soon.

18 hours ago, johnlambert said:

That's a superb model and I smiled from the start of the video to the end.  I admire your creativity and skill both with models and with animation.

I am very happy to hear my videos are making people smile!

Thanks a lot for your kind words, and good luck with the builds!

16 hours ago, keefr22 said:

Superb - both model and video!

Any chance I could borrow Mr. Magician, I might get something finished then!

Keith

Thank you! :)
I need Mr. Magician for some new builds, but I can borrow the doggo xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Camo Viking said:

Very, very cool.

Having done a stop-motion animation movie, I know exactly how much work is required. Hat's off to you, sir!!

Thank you!
Glad to hear there are also stop motion fans around!
There is not so much content about this topic on Youtube unfortunately, I hope it will grow :)

4 hours ago, RaulNanu said:

Thank you!

Festina lente! Good stuff take time :)

I've checked your current build as well, good luck with that! Are Revell kits any good? Never done one so far, but thinking to try soon.

I would say Revell kits are generally pretty good not Tamiya level though. But the kit I am building was unfortunately not molded correctly as you could see in my build thread and the chassis was twisted. But I have never had such problems with a Revell kit before.

On 19/07/2022 at 19:30, desert falcon said:

Congratulations Raul on another magic car build from your side 👍  (at least this time there were no 🍕mess 😆

Hahaha I am so glad that you watched my previous video and even remember it!!!

I will make sure for the fun to put something in the next one which will be remembered as well!

Working currently on Pagani Huayara from Aoshima, fingers crossed!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...